Chapter 19

"Why?" Lucifer asked.

"I need to make some calls," I replied flashing out before Luci could protest.

I flashed into the Tardis. I gotten pretty good at flying around invisible so Sexy didn't even know I was there. The Doctor was moving around the console, flicking switches wildly. I waved my hand over the console, sending a message to him. I left quickly.

In Baker Street I found John and Sherlock. John was typing away and Sherlock was probably in his mind palace. I waited until I heard that whiring noise outside and a blue box appeared outside. Sherlock and John looked at each other and rushed outside. I smiled and flashed out again.

At the bunker Dean and Sam were doing research at a library table. Cas was searching the shelves. I waved my hand over the book Sam was reading, leaving them a message. I knew I could just tell them, but I felt like being cryptic. As Sam flipped the page I flashed out to a familiar place.

I was surprised to see a gravestone had been placed just outside the warehouse. I walked up to it, reading the inscription. In pretty lettering it read-
Tessa Smith
Beloved Daughter and Sister
Hunter - Companion
Blogger - Fangirl
Hero
Carry On

Tears started to well up, but I quickly blinked them away. There was a beautiful blue flower that didn't look of Earth laying in front of the grave. It gave off a gentle glow from it's petals and stem. I smiled as I heard the TARDIS. I turned around to see the TARDIS getting clearer as it landed. The door opened and the Doctor walked out, Sherlock and John right behind him. The Doctor looked around excitedly. I sat down on my grave and watched him. Wow sitting on my grave, something I never thought I'd do.

"Why are we here?" John asked, looking at the warehouse, then the grave.

"I don't know," the Doctor replied. I heard the flap of wings and Team Free Will showed up.

"Dean? Did you guys set this up?" John asked.

"I just about to ask the same thing," Dean replied.

"I know who did this," Sherlock said, speaking up. They all turned to him.

"Tessa," Cas answered for him.

"What?" How?" The Doctor asked.

"She's still alive?" John asked.

"Of course, and they've known for a while," Sherlock added.

"How did you know?" Sam asked. I smirked, I could see Sherlock preparing to explain it all.

"Well when you appeared you each looked at the warehouse then the grave. You did not linger on the sight of it, meaning it meant less to you. However, more in the sense that you knew it didn't matter, not as if you were over her death. Then, Castiel immediately knew it was Tessa, even when he wouldn't have seen any evidence that it could be her," Sherlock explained.

"You did miss one thing," Dean added with a smirk.

"And what is that?" Sherlock questioned.

"The fact that she's watching. She's sitting on her grave right now, invisible" Dean replied. The Doctor, Sherlock and John looked at my grave. I smiled and made myself visible.

"It was the shadow wasn't it?" I asked. Dean nodded.

"Tessa," the Doctor breathed.

"Did you miss me?" I asked. The Doctor walked up to me, Sherlock and John were standing there shocked. The Doctor looked me in the eyes, and then he slapped me. My head moved with the force of the slap, but it didn't hurt.