Chapter 9

I tumbled to the stone floor, I was immediately smacked in the face with heat. I stood and quietly made my way down the halls of Hell. I stopped in the armory and grabbed an angel blade. I traveled down more halls until I found a large armored door. I opened it with ease. There was a little viewing room, watching the cage. I saw nothing in there, it was just as it was when I raised Adam. I sighed and exited the room. I walked down the hall until I found just what I needed, a Hell gate, and this one was still open. I walked through to find myself in the cemetery from 'A Hell Breaks Loose Part 2- Season 2'

    "Well that explains the constant flow of demons" I said to myself. I shut the gate all the way, sealing it. I walked to an abandoned convenience store. I broke through the window and climbed in. Luckily the phone line was still intact. I called one of Dean's phones.

    "This is Agent Collins" Dean said, picking up the phone.

    "Dean, its Tessa" I said.

    "Tessa? Are you okay? We haven't heard from you in months" Dean said.

    "There was a rebellion and I ended up in Purgatory, but my wings their broken. I need Cas to come get me" I explained. "Dean she- she has my brothers, I think they're- they're de-dead" I said, starting to break down in tears.

    "Tess it's okay, Cas is on his way, just hold on" Dean said, trying to calm me down. I heard the flap of wings and Castiel stood in front of me.

    "Cas is here" I said, hanging up on Dean.

    "Tessa" Cas said, wrapping his trench coat around me and flashing us back to bunker.

    Dean stood up quickly and wrapped me in hug. I winced when he touched my back.

    "Tessa, what happened?" Sam asked, pulling up a chair for me to sit in. I wrapped the trench coat around me tighter and sat down.

    "Hannah, led a rebellion, and our office was attacked. They- they tortured us. In the garden, they announced that we were the traitors and we were going to be executed the next day. We escaped and something happened, like an explosion, that's what happened to my wings." I said, making my wings visible and allowing my wings to stretch out, they were covered in blood, ash and dirt. "And I woke up in Purgatory, I was in there for two months then I found Benny."

    "He's still alive?" Dean asked his face lighting up.

    "Yeah, he says hi by the way. Turns out my brothers were never in there, it was just me. Benny led me to the portal into Hell."

    "Wait, why did you go to Hell?" Sam asked.

    "I wanted to check the cage. Then, I went to a Hell gate and got to Earth. The one Jake opened never closed all the way. So afterwards I sealed it up" I explained.

    "Then, you called me" Dean finished, I nodded. "So you didn't find them in the cage"

    "No, they must still be in heaven, but I just don't understand why I went to Purgatory, and they didn't."

    "You should get cleaned up" Castiel suggested. I nodded.

    I pulled my shredded suit off and climbed into the shower. I carefully washed my broken body. Once I got the dirt off and most of the blood, I could see every cut and bruise I had gotten the last two months. I washed out my matted and dirty hair. I very delicately cleaned my wings, taking care, to not reopen wounds. Once I felt that I was clean enough I turned the water off and climbed out of the shower. I tried to heal myself, but found I was too weak. I wrapped my cuts and wings, and I put my old clothes on and walked into the library.

    "You've got a nasty cut on your cheek" Dean said.

    "Yeah, I'm too weak to heal myself at the moment" I replied, sitting down at a chair.

    "Here, let me-" Cas began.

    "No, it's okay, you are still recovering your grace, don't waste it on me" I said, cutting Cas off.

    "Then, let me clean them" Dean said. Taking that I didn't protest, Dean left to get the first aid kit. He returned and took the seat next to me. He slowly started to clean my cuts. I winced at first, before getting used to it. He slowly unwrapped each wound, cleaning them and stitching them up, before rewrapping them. "Cas, do you want to handle the wings?" Castiel nodded and walked over.

    "These are very severe burns. Dean, could you get holy water, a very large amount. Sam, I need holy oil and a large bowl" Castiel instructed. Dean and Sam went off.

    "Cas, why are angels so cruel to each other?" I asked tears running down my face.

    "I- I really wish I knew Tessa" Cas said.

________________________________________________________

So that was Chapter 9 hope you liked it! Also I have a little surprise for you all! I'm going to update on Thursday! Think of it as a Christmas present!
-G