The Road So Far

The Road So Far...

My name is Tessa Smith, I was a normal fangirl like you.
Then, one night Chuck aka God came to me in a dream, asking for my help to save an alternate dimension.
A dimension where Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock are all real, and really happened.
So, wanting to escape my boring life, I said yes.
I assembled the six greatest heroes of the dimension; Sam and Dean Winchester, Castiel, Sherlock Holmes, John Watson and the Doctor.
It wasn't the easiest thing though. I was kidnapped and tortured by their baddies Crowley, Moriarty and The Master. There was a game of laser tag, a dinner, and a nightmare.
Then, it just got worse from there.
The Evil Squad as I called them, took my boys, so they could get to me. Because I knew the future and could ensure their every victory. I knew I wasn't strong enough to get my boys back, so I asked Chuck to turn me into an archangel.
I acted foolishly during the exchange, allowing the Evil Squad to get away with my boys. I knew that I wouldn't win, now that they had time to turn Dean and give him the First Blade, one of the few things that can kill me. So   I decided to get a little help.
I assembled my now brothers, Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel and Raphael, the archangels. After having a quick family meeting, I waged war, fighting my way through hell to get to my boys. I hid my brothers from other's sights.
After revealing who I had on my side we fought together against the demons. During the battle, rings of holy fire were ignited, trapping my brothers. So after clearing the room of the other demons, I did the only thing I could do to win once and for all... I made a deal.
My life for the safety of my brothers and my heroes.
I allowed Crowley to stab me with my own blade. I died, the shadow of my wings scorched on the ground of Crowley's throne room.
-
-
Or did I?