Chapter 15

"What?" Sam asked, taking the paper from me. He started to read it aloud. "Trail number one, purify the unclean piranha. The second will be revealed when completed, through visions."

"Purify the unclean piranha?" Dean asked. "What the hell does that mean?"

"It's talking about the leviathans," I answered. "Father believed that that they would consume everything, destroying his work. They would become the piranha in the tank," I explained.

"How do you know that?" Cas asked.

"Supernatural wiki," I answered. Sam just shook his head.

"So how would we purify a leviathan?" Dean asked.

"Well the Alpha, Cas and Crowley's blood killed Dick with the bone, so it may have something to do with it," I replied. "Ehe, Dick," I smirked I got a faraway look in my eyes. "Ah I missed the Dick jokes."

"Tessa, focus," Cas said, I snapped out of my nostalgia.

"I need to go back to heaven, I'll see if there's anything else there," I said, I unfolded my wings and flashed out.

"I'm back," I purred, walking into the hospital wing. All the angels looked up from what they were doing. Lucifer looked up at me, angrily.

"What were you doing kissing the Winchester?" he asked. My eyes widened.

"Woah calm down, I've crushed on him since I was human," I quickly explained. The angels rolled their eyes.

"I will no have my little sister messing around with a Winchester," he replied, staring down at me. I glared back at him.

"Watch it, I'm not afraid to hurt you," I hissed. "Now, grow up! We supposed to be saving our brothers!" I growled at him.

"Fine, what did you find?" he asked, changing the subject. I just went along with it.

"We need to complete trials," I replied, handing him the paper. One angel's eyes widened, looking at the paper.

"I know that handwriting!" she exclaimed. "You did find Metatron!" All the angels looked at me.

"Where is he?" another angel questioned.

"With the Winchester's it's safer for him, we still need him. I nearly killed him, I can't be near him." I explained.

"Purify the unclean piranha, so we have to purify a leviathan?" Lucifer asked, looking up from the paper.

"I guess, but it's never been done before," I said. "Do you think-?" I questioned, looking at Lucifer.

"You think he'll even help?" Lucifer answered, no one seemed to pick up on our thoughts.

"He likes me, and he wants to fix things between you and him, so he may," I answered.

"Miss, we don't understand-" an angel questioned.

"We're going to talk to Father," I replied. Their eyes lit up with wonder.

"Talk to him? No one has even seen him," the angel said.

"Well we have," I replied, I grabbed Lucifer and we flashed to the park.

I folded my wings neatly on my back as I walked to the blanket. I looked at Father.

"Hello Lucifer and Tessa," he said sweetly.

"I'm guessing you already know why we're here," Lucifer said.

"Yes, you want to know how to purify a leviathan," he answered. "Tessa is on the right track. You will need the blood and the bone, but you have to crush the bone and mix it together."

"And?" I asked.

"You have to inject the mixture into the leviathan in its true form," he added.

"Which means we have to go to Purgatory," I sighed, running a hand down my face.

"Unfortunately you are correct," Father replied.

"Thanks Father," I said.

"Good luck, my archangels," he replied. I saw a small smile spread on Lucifer's lips as we flashed back to heaven.

It was complete chaos when we returned. There was buzzing, and angels were rushing around.

"We're losing him!" an angel yelled. I pushed through the group, just in time to see them cut open Raph's shirt. His body was convulsing. The skin of the angel's sizzled as they came in contact with the black water.

"What is happening?" I questioned helping to hold down Raph.

"He just started shaking, and his grace is so unstable," an angel replied hastily. I saw his grace growing duller and duller by the second. An angel yelled some command and he was handed a syringe with a glowing orange liquid in it. He quickly stabbed it straight into Raphael's chest. I watched as the orange swirled around his grace. It seeped in. Everyone went silent.

"It's not working," an angel said frantically. I met eyes with Lucifer.

"Everyone needs to get out, right now!" I commanded. "Get Gabe and Mike out. If he's gonna go there's no telling what will happen. He's not really in a vessel, just a containment that I made look like this," I explained quickly. Angels quickly rolled Mike and Gabe out. It was only Raph, Luci and me left in the room.

"Luci, we can't let him suffer," I sighed, looking at Raph's imploding grace. Lucifer nodded, knowing what I wanted to do. I could already tell he was almost gone anyway. I wiped away a tear and my blade slid down my sleeve into my hand. I held it tightly. "I'm sorry, Raphael."

"See you soon brother," Lucifer said, wiping tears away. I kissed the top of his head, the water burning me slightly. I swiftly stabbed Raph in the gut. As the blade made contact with his grace, light shot from his eyes and mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block away the tears. When I opened them, His large wings were scorched onto the bed and the ground. The leviathan water had disappeared and he looked peaceful, like he was just sleeping. I quickly buried my face into Lucifers chest, clinging to his suit. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"What are we gonna do, Luce," I asked through my sobs.

"We know what the first trial is now, we're not losing anyone else," he replied. "But, we have to- have to- make an announcement," he added, his voice cracking.

"Okay," I replied, before pulling away. I closed my eyes and cried through angel radio "Raphael is dead." The worst part was the echo of it radiating through our connections. Immediately angels walked through the doors. They looked at Raph's body, laying limp on the bed, my blade sticking out of his chest. I reluctantly pulled it out of his chest. I twirled my hand and the blade went back to my sleeve. This is my fault.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, I just killed off Raph... well um do any of you have any predictions? Comment them if you do!
-G