Chapter 7

I was jolted awake, by the opening of the cell door. I had nothing left in me to fight. The angels dragged us out of the cell and down the hallways. I felt the smooth floor change to stone pathways as we got into the garden, I heard the roar of the crowd as we were dragged up stairs onto a platform. I was forced onto my knees. I held my head high, my face showing no emotion. My brother were doing the same, we weren't going to be seen as the weak creatures. We were archangels, God most fieriest warriors.

"Before you are the archangels Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, Gabriel and Tessa. They are being charged with abandoning heaven, rebellion, and the murder of our brothers and sisters. For their crimes they are sentenced to death" Hannah announced. Those last words ripped any pride I had out of my chest, and then ate it in front of me.

    Almost every angel smiled, hearing the sentence. A tear slipped down my face, I looked over at my brothers; Gabriel was shaking, Lucifer's lip quivered, Raphael's head had dropped, looking at the floor, Michael was the only one appearing to keep his composure, but fear was apparent in his eyes.

    "They shall be executed in 24 hours" Hannah said, before we were led back to cell.

"So it's all over" I said.

"I wouldn't say that" Gabriel said.

"Why not, there's no way we can escape, this cell was built for archangels" Lucifer huffed.

"I snagged a little something" Gabriel said, I looked at his hand, and he held a key.

    "You sly angel" I said, with a smirk. Gabriel smiled and began to unlock the metal cuff around his wrist. It clicked and he undid the other one before starting to free his wings. With the speed of- well an angel, he unlocked our cuffs. I grabbed Lucifer's arm and used him as support, my leg was holding on my shreds of bone.
"Luci, could you fix my leg?" I asked, he nodded and put a hand on my leg, healing it.

"Sorry sis, that's all I can do," Lucifer said. I nodded at him, before helping Michael up.

    Gabriel walked to the door and unlocked it. We quietly walked down the hall, trying to get to the portal to earth. Michael peeked around every, making sure it was safe. We took a left and the floor began to shake.

    "What now?!" Raphael asked, to no one in particular. The floor exploded and everything went black.

I awoke to the smell of burning flesh. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a dark forest. The grey tinge to everything told me I was in Purgatory or maybe it was the smell of blood. I inspected my wings, most of the feathers had been scorched off, or a hole was burt through them. I wasn't getting out of this place easily.

"Michael?! Gabriel?! Lucifer?! Raphael?!" I yelled, looking around frantically for my brothers. I heard a low growl from behind me. I jumped to my feet and turned around to see red eyes peering at me. I spun around and saw several more sets of eyes. "Shit"

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but the chapter would be too long if I didn't cut it off here.

QOTD: What's your OTP?
AOTD: DESTIEL!!!!!!

-G