Chapter 6

A few weeks passed or I think it was, time is messed up in heaven. Anyway, time passed and no one had seen Hannah or her followers. I worried what she could be planning.

"Keep looking" I said to one of the superiors of a garrison.

"Yes Ma'm" he said, leaving the office Gabriel passing him, walking in. I leaned back in my chair.

"Still haven't found her?" he asked.

"Nope" I shrugged. Gabriel sat down at his desk. He picked up a piece of paper and crumpled it, before throwing it. It hit Lucifer, he looked up from his book.

"What was that for?" Lucifer asked.

"Whatcha reading Luci?" Gabriel asked. Lucifer held the book up.

"Eek, Harry Potter!" I squealed, Lucifer smiled. "Prisoner of Azkaban is my second favorite one!" I said, looking at his book. I was about to go on a rant when a loud ringing echoed through the room. I held my ears as did my brothers.

    "What is that?" I asked. It didn't stop, and it just got louder and louder. I felt blood start to run from my ears as my eardrums shattered.

"What's happening?" Michael shouted. I saw blood running from his ears as well.

"I don't know!" Raphael shouted back. I tried to flash out, but my wings felt like... lead.

"I know who's doing this!" I yelled, but it sounded like a whisper. I stumbled to the door. I pulled it opened only to be thrown back. I fell to the floor, covering my ears. Hannah and her followers stood in the doorway. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my brothers start to fall to the floor unconscious. I tried to stand. My blade slid down my sleeve and I swayed, slashing at Hannah with my blade. I missed and my vision blurred as I started to fall to the floor. Fucking rebellions was my last thought before falling unconscious.

-
When I awoke I was in a cell again, but this one was much larger. My arms were chained up above my head, to the wall. My wings, pinned to the wall. My brothers were in the same position. They were already conscious.

"Well this is just great" Gabriel growled. Lucifer was pulling against his chains.

"I do not see how this is great" Raphael asked, confused.

"It's called sarcasm Raph" Gabriel replied. I looked over at Michael, who was just staring off into the distance.

"Lucifer, it's no use" Michael said. Lucifer huffed.

"Tess can you break out?" Lucifer asked. I shook my head.

"No, these were made for archangels, so if one of you came back they had somewhere to keep you" Michael explained, looking at the carvings on the chains. The cell door opened and Hannah and two angels walked into the cell.

"Take him first" Hannah commanded, pointing to Gabriel. The angels nodded and unhooked the chains from the wall and dragged Gabriel out of the cell.

"You leave him alone!" Lucifer shouted at the angels. They ignored him and Hannah locked the cell behind her as she left. I tugged against the chains. We heard a yell, echo down the hall. I growled and pulled at the chains with all my strength, the chains didn't even budge. I continued to pull for hours, as did my brothers, as yells continued to carry down the halls. My wrists were rubbed raw. A few hours later, the two angels dragged a bloodied and bruised Gabriel back into the cell and chained him to the wall again. One of his wings was bent the wrong way and his nose appeared to be broken. They grabbed Raphael next. A few hours later Gabriel awoke.

"Gabe! Thank Dad you're awake, what happened, what did they do?" I said.

"It is a full on rebellion, they want us gone or-or dead" Gabriel said, struggling to get the last bit out.

"They're insane" Michael said. "No one is going to support this"

"That's not true, there was an audience in the room" Gabriel said.

"Our brothers and sisters just watched as they tortured you?!" Lucifer yelled. Gabriel nodded. We all stayed silent, in shock of what was happening.

-Time Skip-
"Get away from me" I snarled as the angels came close to me. One of them delivered a right hook to my jaw and undid the chains. I glanced at my broken and beaten brothers as I was dragged out of the cell. The rest was a blur of screaming and pain. I slowly regained consciousness back in the cell.

    "You okay Tess?" Lucifer choked out, blood running from his head.

    "*cough* yeah I'm fine" I said, leaning against the wall heavily. Everything hurt, a gash on my cheek bled heavily, my clothes were torn to shreds and I'm pretty sure that my leg was broken. They had taken our blades and melted them down into torture devices.

    "We're not making it out of this alive are we?" Raphael asked.

    "It's very unlikely" Michael said. "I just wish-"

    "What?" I asked.

    "I just wish we got more time to spend as a family" Michael finished.

    "Me too Mike" Lucifer said.

    "Raph, does it hurt?" I asked, staring at the wall.

    "Dying?" he asked.

    "Yeah" I said.

    "It's excruciating" he sighed. I sighed.

    "I'm scared" I choked out, a tear rolling down my cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a very emotional chapter for me to write so I can only imagine the hell I'm putting you guys through.
I'm sorry here, (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ take some glitter!
-G