chapter 12

I woke up the next morning with strong arms wrapped around my waist. It took a few moments for me to realize where I was. I opened my eyes and looked slightly to the side. I could see a mess of hair nestled into the back of my neck. He moved once and I could feel his hot breathe on my neck. Goosebumps arrived on my skin and I couldn’t help but smile and feel just that little bit special. I decided to be a bitch and I elbowed him in the stomach.

“OUCH! What the fuck!?” he said. I started laughing so much I got hiccups. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. When I came back out Reece was lying on his stomach with one arm hanging off the bed. Hmmm this will be fun, I thought. I walked over to the bed and jumped on him so that I was lying on top of him. He woke up with a start but then I saw his cheek turn into a smile, the only way I could tell was because I could see the deep dimple that emerged on his face.

“Morning sweetheart” he mumbled into the pillow.

“Hey lover boy. Can we eat?” I asked as I looked at the clock on the bedside table. “Dude, it is 11:30am and I need to eat like now.”

He tossed me off his back and went into the kitchen. I followed him in there to make sure he didn’t make anything that was disgusting. He pulled out some weetbix and two bowls.

“How many?” he asked.

“Two, but don’t you have anything a little nicer? Eggs? Bread? Anything?” I asked.

“No, I need to do a shop desperately” he said handing me my bowl. He pulled out the butter from the fridge and I looked at him questioningly. “Do not say anything about what I am about to do” he said as he spread butter on the dry weetbix in his bowl. Oh. My. God. That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. I think he could tell what I was thinking because he just smiled at me as he took a massive bite. I scoffed down my food because I was so hungry from last night.

“Alright, I’m just going to have a quick shower” I said.

“Want some company?” he asked as he winked at me.

“Normally I would say no, but what the hell? Come on lover boy” I said as I grabbed his pants and pulled him with me to the bathroom. I would have pulled him by his shirt, but the boy doesn’t wear one to bed, not that I am complaining. As we walked down the hallway, he started kissing me whilst forcing me to walk backwards. He backed me into the bathroom and pulled away to turn on the taps. He turned back to me and pulled my shirt off so that I was standing there in just my bra and undies. He pulled my face to his and undid my bra. I pulled away and pulled down my undies as he did the same with his trackies. As I looked at him, I couldn’t get over that stomach of his, I mean DAYUM! He started kissing me again and we were getting so heated that the bathroom was steaming up. Wait, what? I pulled away and looked around. I laughed at myself for being so stupid.

“Why are you laughing?” Reece asked.

“Well, I saw the steam and didn’t realize that it was because the hot tap was on full blast” I laughed.

He looked confused so I just pushed him into the shower and put some cold water on so our skin didn’t get scolded. We started kissing so hard that I was surprised my mouth didn’t bruise instantly. I ran my hands through his wet hair as he grabbed me around the waist to pull me closer to him. He hiked my legs up so that they were wrapped around his waist. Dammit that boy knew how to get me going. After some fun times with the soap that was in the shower, we decided to get out. I dried off and got changedhttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53823253   I realized that I didn’t have any clean clothes and walked out into the bedroom with just my undies on. This is where I found Reece getting dressed.