chapter 30

“Well that depends…” 

“Depends on what?” I asked. As if he was going to dictate who I could and could not be friends with. That was like me saying who can be a fan of his and who couldn’t, he can shut the fuck up. 

“Well” he started “it all depends…” he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I looked at him expectantly waiting for some dumbass response he was sure to give me. “It all depends, is he better looking than me?” he asked legitimately concerned. I burst out laughing. 

“Oh my god Reece, no he is not hotter than you. Trust me, he’s not my type” I said leaning forward on my elbows towards Reece.

“Oh really?” I nodded as he leaned forward on his elbows on the table so that we were only centimeters apart. “And what is your type sweetheart?” he asked with a twinkle in his eye. 

“Well, I do like a guy who can wear ripped jeans and not look like a moron” he smiled so I kept going, “you know I have a thing for accents, blue eyes and feathers in hair. By the way, you should put those back in, they were hot.” He narrowed his eyes but couldn’t keep the smile off his face.

“Maybe I will” he leant forward to kiss me. “By the way, you’re my type too” and gave me one more peck on the lips before our food arrived.

“Well aren’t you a smooth talker. So I’m going to lunch with him tomorrow, what are you up to?” I asked as I dug into my lunch. 

“I have a rehearsal and meeting tomorrow” he said between bites, actually not between bites…during bites. Classy boyfriend I have there. 

“What’s the rehearsal for?” 

“LA?” he said as if I was a moron. 

“Oh right, whoops. Marcus and Dave helping you?” 

“Yup, they aren’t coming obviously but I need some other guitarists to help me and stuff, do you wanna do dinner tomorrow night? Maybe stay over?” 

“Yea maybe, wait till I see my workload for Uni and see what Aimee is doing okay?”

“Sounds good sweetheart” and with that, he dove into his food. 

—————————-

An hour and an undone button later, we decided to head back to the apartment and see how Aimee was doing. She seemed to be doing better, but Reece had to leave because he had a meeting and an interview or something. For a 17 year old, he sure did have a lot of meetings. We decided that he wouldn’t come back and spend the night and we would just go out for dinner and I would stay at his tomorrow night instead. 

—————————-

The next day

I woke up at 11am because I wanted a sleep in, so sue me. I wasn’t meeting Cam until 12:30pm anyway, so I had ages. I got up and had a tea and piece of toast. Then I had a shower and got ready http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58737698 to go out. I was on my way to meet him when I got a message from him. 

Hey Taylor! Hope you don’t mind, but I have a guest joining us! See you in a few! X

Well that’s weird. Whatever, I just shrugged it off. I kept on walking and then my 

phone buzzed again. I knew it was Reece straight away because of his personalized messaged tone that says “Horny has sent you a message” it made me giggle every time. I got some strange looks but I do not care. 

Hey sweetheart, can’t wait to see you tonight, I’m bored shitless wiatting for my boss to come for this meeting. What you doing? xxxx

Hey babe! Aww poor widdle bubba, I assume you meaning ‘waiting? I’m just walking to lunch with Cam. He said he has a guest coming. Weird? What is the meeting for? Xxxx