chapter 22

Saturday morning (day they leave for shout it out video)

I woke up to the screeching alarm I quickly stretched over to turn it of when my phone read 4am… how depressing. I looked over to the boy who had me in a tight grip; he was still fast asleep looking like an absolute angel. It still felt so strange that we didn’t have to sneak around anymore. I could just swiftly say ‘Marcus I’m staying at Reece’s tonight’ and be on my way. I was interrupted mid thought “stop staring at me you pedophile” said the boy with his eyes still firmly closed but his grip around me tightening.

“Oh shut up and get up we have to leave in like an hour and you haven’t even pack!” I said wriggling out of his grip and rolling to the other side of the bed then giving him a cheeky smile whilst lying on my side  

“So that’s how we are playing” he said

“Ah huh” I said lifting the blanket over my face only revealing my eyes

“Hmm I see” he said stretching his legs over to the other side of the bed and running them down my legs before grabbing me and pulling me over to him, and he was laying on top of me, I could feel his breath on my face

“Gotcha” he said leaning in for a kiss

Once I saw him close his eyes I squirmed out from under his grip. I ran out of the room and hid on the couch whilst heavily breathing from the anticipation.

I could hear him walking around trying to find me, saying things like ‘where is my girl’ and ‘oh Taylor can’t hide forever sweetheart!’.

I couldn’t hear him walking anymore and he wasn’t saying anything. I raised my head when a familiar face jumped out, he started tickling me… and I started reacting like a crazy person, kicking and thrashing everywhere whilst screaming/laughing between breaths I managed to get out “Reece….. we.. have….. to…. Go …. Like… now” I said and he shot his head up and checked the clock on the wall

“shit!” he said getting up and dashing to the bedroom what a nutter!

I checked my phone and I literally had 10 minutes to get ready. My bag was already packed so I just had to doll myself up!

I jumped up practically running into the bedroom and saw Reece pretty much chucking things in his suitcase. Because It was so early I was planning on sleeping on the plane so I decided to chuck on one of Reece’s singlet’s and his hoodie and chucked on a pair of my own jeanshttp://www.polyvore.com/plane/set?id=55336327 I chucked my hair up into a pony tail and didn’t bother with makeup instead grabbing my sunnies out of my bag and placing them on the top of my head ready to put on when he get outside. I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it to the door ready to go. I grabbed a tote bag and chucked all my shit in it and ran to the kitchen and grabbed some snakes alive and Turkish delight.

“reeeeeeece are you ready to go?” I yelled from the kitchen before downing a glass of water

“uhhuhhh” I heard faintly from his ensuite, I ran into the room and caught him doing his hair off course lord-o-lord what will we do with him?!

“Come on! The car will be here any second we have to go!” I said standing behind him wrapping my arms around his waist

“Okay done” he said turning around and kissing my forehead. I loved this

“alrighty well lets head down stairs then” I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the bathroom. We grabbed our bags and made our way downstairs. When we got down to the street there was a car there waiting for us, the driver jumped out and kindly took our bags from us and placed them in the boot whilst we jumped in the back seat. The whole trip I snuggled into Reece and tried to sleep but just as I was drifting we arrived at the airport. We jumped out of the car and the driver already had our bags ready to go. We thanked then and then made a b- line for the check in desk. There was a short queue so we drifted through fairly quickly. There were a couple of fans waiting so we went over and Reece did his thing, some of them asked me for a picture and off course I said yes and then we went on our way, we would of stayed longer but we were running late so we had to make a move for it.