chapter 41

I had a lot of time to think on the plane, I thought about the pros and cons of both options. I would love to live with Reece, I love him so much and I practically live at his house anyway but I couldn’t stop thinking that if I moved in would we be moving too fast? I knew I had to sit down and have a good talk with my mum about it because she always knew what was best for me.

“Attention passengers we have started descending into Perth, the captain has switched the seatbelt light on. Please put your seats upright and all tray tables must be put away. Thank you for flying with Qantas” the flight attendant said over the loud speaker . Reece was still fast asleep next to me “Reece wake up” I said shaking him “we are about to land” I said he started stretching out violently, I started laughing, he obviously didn’t realize where we were

“Reece stop it” I said trying to contain my giggles, as if people weren’t staring at us enough already. “are we landing” he said in his sleepy husky voice… damn. I kissed his cheek “sure are” I said he gave me a sweet smile, I could tell he was nervous to meet everyone.

We got off the plane and made our way through the gate I grabbed Reece’s hand with both of mine and squeezed it, he looked at me with a grateful smile “they will love you baby don’t worry about a thing” I said leaning up to kiss him suddenly we hear “WELCOME HOME TAYLOR” from a rather large group of people, I was slightly embarrassed but mostly excited to see them all I let go of Reece’s hands and ran up to my mum and dad I was so happy I had tears in my eyes I gave them a huge bear hug that literally lasted minutes and when I finally pulled away I looked to see who else was here. My brother and sister and 5 of my closest friends I couldn’t believe they had all come to see me then I suddenly remembered… Reece. I turned around to find him awkwardly standing there smiling and watching, I’m glad he waited to meet them instead of going to talk to his fans, not sure how my parents would have liked that. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and walked him over to my parents, I could see a few of my friends pretty much hyperventilating in Reece’s presence I had a little laugh. “Mum, dad this is my boyfriend Reece” I said looking at him smiling then looking back at my parents “hi Reece its so lovely to finally meet you” my mum said infusing him in a hug “you too Mrs. Catanzaro Taylor has told me so much about you all” he said talking to everyone my dad gave Reece the man shake, I already knew he liked Reece. Dad loved watching xfactor, when I told him who I was dating Reece Mastin he new who he was…. I didn’t know who he was when I first met him…. I’m a poor excuse for a teenager I know. I introduced him to my brother, James and my sister, Ashley. They seemed to get on well but I knew they would Ashley loves to sing and play the piano and James well James is a teenage boy. While Reece was talking with my family I ran over and hugged all my friends, I cant believe they came to the airport my best friend Aimee was there along with my 4 other best friends Hannah, Emma, Whitney and Shannon. I called Reece over and introduced him to all of them and yes a few were totally fangirling.

We got home and mum and Ashley got started on dinner dad went to watch TV and James went of to his room. I pulled Reece into my room and we put our bags down. I pushed him up against the wall “finally alone” I said pressing my lips to his. Wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist

“I love you,” he said into my neck as he kissed down it

“I love you too baby” I said trying my best not to moan as he kissed my neck

“But baby lets not do anything now it feels … weird” he said feeling bad… damn he was such a cutie

“Your way too cute Mastin” I said going on my tippy toes and pecking him…. it was moments like these that I knew we were meant to be together but I just needed to talk to my mum and she can help me make sure I am making the right decision.