chapter 15

Oh my god, he is such a female! He seriously takes longer to get ready than I do and I am a flipping fashion student! Looking good it what I do! I walked up to the door and started banging on it. 

“Reece! If you don’t hurry up I am going to starve to death!” I said. I heard a faint laugh from the other side of the door. Oh you think it’s funny do you Reece? I crashed through the door to spot a naked Reece standing at the mirror. I covered my eyes and turned around immediately.

“Um, why are you doing your hair in the nude?” I asked shyly.

“Why are you barging in on me doing my hair in the nude?” he countered. 

“Um, yea sorry. Reckon you could hurry up? I need food now!” I said to him. 

“Yea yea alright” he said. I started walking out when he spoke, “Um, Taylor?” 

“What?” I asked. 

He started laughing, “why are you covering your eyes? It’s not like you haven’t seen everything before” he said. 

I uncovered my eyes and turned around with a hard look on my face. “Hurry up, or I will be forced to refrain from any form of physical activity with you for the next 3 days, now hurry up!” I said. That sure got him moving. I walked out into the lounge room and sat down flicking through some channels on the ginormous screen in front of me. ‘Seeing’ a rock star has its perks, stealing his TV is one of them. He walked out soon after I left him standing there naked putting wax in his hair and damn did he look fine.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54078302 

“Wanna close your mouth there Taylor?” he said with a cheeky smile. 

“Oh shut up and lets go, I am so hungry” I said back. I stood up and grabbed my bag and his hand and headed for the door. 

“Really? I hadn’t noticed” he said sarcastically. We walked down the hall and got into the elevator. “So where are we going for dinner?” he asked. 

“Um, I have no idea, you’ve lived here longer than I have. What’s good?” I asked. 

“There is this amazing seafood restaurant a few blocks from here” he said, “we can go there?” 

“Yes! I shotgun all the prawns in the place” I said. 

“Fine, I get all the oysters” he said back. 

“Ew, all yours” I replied. 

We walked out of the elevator and began walking down the street when I realized we were still holding hands. I noticed it, but I didn’t wanna say anything because I like this feel of his hand in mine. WAIT! NO! Oh fuck, this is getting worse. We kept walking and chatted about nothing in particular. We got to a tiny restaurant that looked quite old so I was hoping the food wasn’t as old as it looked or I was in for one hell of a night. We got inside and sat down so that we were next to the window and could both see out of it. As we said I ordered the biggest plate of food that included prawns and Reece did the same with the oysters. That was feral. If he expected to get anything tonight, he was going to brush his teeth a lot…like at least 5 times before he even thought about touching his lips to mine. We sat down and both ordered a drink, I got a berry tingle and Reece being all manly and all got a midori lemon lime and bitters. HA! Manly indeed. Our drinks came a few minutes later and we sipped on them whilst Reece told me a bit about his friends in Adelaide. I learned that he had a group of 5 or so main male friends and that Brad was his best mate out of all of them. I learned that he can’t dye hair for shit when he showed me a picture of Brodon’s hair that he did for him and I also learned that one of them could do make up better than I could but I forgot his and the rest of the boys names. I only remember Brad because that’s my fathers name and I remember Brodon because my first boyfriend was named Brody. We finished our drinks and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I walked in there and did what I had to do and then checked myself in the mirror. I still looked alright, but I just touched up my eyeliner a little. I walked out and headed towards the table. He was studying very intently on his phone when I sat down. He didn’t notice I had returned so I kicked him under the table.