chapter 32

The elevator ride was slightly awkward, mainly because there was an 80 year old women sharing the elevator and Reece would get his filthy hands off my ass. The elevator bell rang and we got out of the elevator as quick as we could,  he pushed me up against the wall in the hall way and we started  making out aggressively

“Reece” I said between kisses

“Yeah” he said kissing down my neck.

“We should probably go inside yeah?” I said pretty much pushing him away, he took my hand and basically ran to the door, he opened it and pushed me against it closing it. He grabbed my thighs and hiked me up until they were wrapped around his waist; he carried me to the bedroom.

He laid me down and then crawled on top of me we were making out for a fair few minutes before Reece started to breath heavily and make a funny noise…. All of a sudden I realized what happened and Reece rolled over so he was lying on the bed next to me and all of a sudden I started laughing… hard

“Did.. You… just..” was all I could get out in between gasps of laughter, he got up and walk to the bathroom

“Not a word Taylor” he said before closing the door

And I was left lying in bed laughing my tits of….. My poor boyfriend 

I had stopped laughing after a solid 5 minutes. I sat on the end of the bed playing with my nails waiting for what I assumed to be a very embarrassed boyfriend to walk out of the bathroom. After I had pushed back every cuticle, he finally came out with the reddest face I had ever seen. He looked so embarrassed and I had to take pity on him. I got up slowly and walked over to where he was leaning in the frame of the doorway. I stood infront of him waiting for him to meet my eyes. He kept his eyes on the floor beneath him so I put my finger under his chin to lift his head up so that our eyes met. I looked at him for a few moments before I found words to say.

“Reece, don’t be embarrassed”

“How could I not be?” he asked sulkily.

“Things like that happen. It was only us anyway, no one has to know. I won’t tell anyone what happened. Don’t worry about it babe” I said quietly.

“Promise you won’t tell anyone? I would never hear the end of it” he said.

“I not only promise never to tell anyone, but I’m going to pretend that it never happened, so you should too” I said.

“Seriously? You’d do that?” he asked me.

“Do what?”

“You wouldn’t tell anyone?” he asked confusingly.

“Tell anyone what?”

“Are you serious right now!?”

“Reece, don’t you get it? Nothing happened, so I can’t tell anyone anything that didn’t happen” I said with a wink.

“Oooohhhh” he said as realization struck.

“Mmmm, I think for tonight I would be happy watching movies and eating both your weight and my weight in chocolate, how about you?” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Sure” I pecked him and grabbed his hand to drag his rockstar ass into the living room to pick some DVDs and grab the chocolate. “Just as long as you won’t be wearing much”

“Babe, you should know by now, I barely sleep in anything” I said with a wink. He smiled at me and we grabbed few movies and the 3 blocks of chocolate that were in the cupboard. Reece checked to make sure the door was locked and I went into the bedroom to try and pick a movie. He walked in and I still hadn’t decided.