Chapter 18

She left the room and I was just standing there looking like I had just seen a ghost. That was unexpected but I decided I would shake it off and not let it bother me…or at least not act like it bothered me. I got the pies out of the oven and put them on a platter, I then got out some sauce and put it in a dipping bowl. I plastered a smile on my face, took a deep breath and walked back outside and I placed the platter on the table with the rest of the food. I felt strong hands wrap around my waist which scared me at first but then when I realized who they belonged to, it was comforting. I turned around and put my arms around his neck, I could see worry spread across his face when he saw my expression.

“What’s wrong babe?” he asked pulling me in tighter with one hand and running his fingers through my hair with the other.

“Nothing! I’m fine! You still haven’t introduced me to the boys! Where are they?” I said putting on a smile and looking around.

“Mmmm okay then, they aren’t here yet they will be soon though, they are all so keen to meet my girl” he said pulling me closer again and giving me a small peck.

“I’m keen to meet them too” I said giving him another peck on the lips. I could so get used to this, plus I could see Chelsea watching from the corner of my eye so that was a bonus.

“Come on, lets go chill in my room for a minute I wanna show you something” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. We got to his room and I went and sat on his bed and he got his laptop and brought it over. He sat next to me and opened up twitter.

“So did you actually want to show me something or?” I said confused by this whole situation.

“Yeah! Hang on a tic” he said clicking and typing “okay here, I wanted to show you how many nice things people have been saying about you” he passed me the computer and I started reading them.

‘Taylor is stunning and seems so nice you are very lucky Reece @reecemastin’

‘@reecemastin you and Taylor are the cutest!’

‘cant wait to see you at the concert tonight! Taylor better be at the signing @reecemastin !’

A big dorky smile grew as I looked through the rest of them.

“See they love you” Reece said rubbing my leg.

“Wait! This one said I look like a toilet scrubbing brush! That’s not nice!” I said trying to put on my best cute sad face, he laughed at me.

“Well I can assure you, you look at least 2 times better then one of those” he said with his trademark smirk on his face, I hit him across the arm.

“Shut up!” he started laughing again.

“I’m joking! Do you really think I would be fake dating you if you weren’t beautiful! They are just jealous” he said closing the laptop and getting his phone out.

“Let me take a photo of you!” he said directing the camera at me. I laughed. “No Reece!” and tried to put my fingers over it. This time, he laughed.

“Ahhh too late!” he said in his high pitched excited voice which made me laugh even more and I heard the camera go off again.

“Reece stop taking photos” I said leaning over trying to get the camera.

“Are we interrupting something?” I heard coming from the doorway where 5 boys stood looking very confused.

“Hey boys!” Reece said jumping up and hugging all of them, I couldn’t help but naww in my head. he came over and grabbed my hand and then pulled me back over to them.