FIVE Am I a Threat?

Dean wandered through the rest of the day regretting crushing the com. He got lost all too fast and it made him feel awkward and socially inept.
Luckily he has all his classes with Castiel, so he just followed him around for basically the entire day. Occasionally Cas would duck behind a corner and watch a person, take his phone out and looked like he would text someone. Dean watched carefully as he ducked around a corner again. He pulled out his phone and dialed up Lucifer.
"I need you to do me a favour." Dean says as soon as Luci picks up.
"I'm not hacking any school system." Lucifer says immediately.
"I need you to unlock Castiel Novak's cellphone, when I send you a text, I'll text you the number later. Gotta go." Dean says. He hangs up, texts Luci the number of Cas's phone that he recieved in art class and wanders out to the football field to wait for Cas to get there.

Dean check his watch as Castiel appears around the corner.
"Sup, sorry for being late." Cas apologizes.
"No problem. I don't have anything better to do." Dean says. Lying easily.
"I'll be right back, I'm gunna get a football from the supply room." Cas says, tossing his stuff on the bench. He sets his phone down and begins to jog across the football field.

Now.

Dean sends the text as he picks up Cas's phone. He waits as the phone slides open. He goes to texts and there is one number unmarked. Dean takes pictures of the texts with his own phone and scans through them before locking the phone again and putting it back down.
"What now?" Dean asks as Castiel joins him again.
"I'm going to see how physically fit you are." Cas says squinting in the bright afternoon sunlight.
"Oh god. Okay." Dean says hoping off the bleachers. Cas tosses the ball and Dean catches it and tosses it back easily with a perfect spiral.
"Run." Cas points to the end bleachers at the length of the field.
"Son of a bitch." Dean says. He jumps onto the balls of his feet and start sprinting. Cas catches up.
"You aren't too fast." He says between breaths.
"Wanna bet?" Dean huffs. He kicks into gear and high tails it, swearing he leaves a trail of dust behind him as he tears down the field. He stops and it takes Cas a minute of full on sprinting to catch up.
"I don't think I want you on the team." Cas huffs dryly.
"Why? Am I a threat?" Dean huffs out breaths.
"Yeah." Cas admits.
"I've also heard rumors that you are gay. Are ya?" Cas adds.
"What's it to ya?" Dean snaps.
"Cause I am." Cas says. Dean nods slightly.
"Yeah, I am. I guess." Dean admits.
"Let's go back." Cas coughs. Dean starts sprinting back across the field easily keeping his stamina up. Dean plops down on the grass, huffing. Cas sits down beside him.
"Are all practices like that?" Dean asks.
"That's just first quarter." Cas huffs.
"I gotta start working out again." Dean groans.
"Hah. Yeah, so do you actually want to go do something at the mall?" Cas asks.
"Yeah, sure. We take my car." Dean jingles his keys off his fingers.
"Sounds like a deal." Cas says. Dean stands, offering a hand to Cas. Cas takes it and Dean hauls him up. Swinging his plain black backpack over his shoulder, he begins walking to the far end of the parking lot towards his slick black car. Castiel by his side.