NINE Finally Comfortable Together

"Hurry up!" Dean whines as Cas stares at the hundreds of arrows heads in the Culture exhibit. Cas sighs and jogs to catch up to Dean. They weave around and under teepee builds and Dean pulls Cas to the corner of the room.
"Whoa." Cas awes as he watches a small showing of Northern Lights.
"They're so pretty!" Castiel cheers. Dean laughs and wraps his arms around Cas's waist, pulling him against his chest.
"You mean to tell me you have never seen Northern Lights?" Dean questions. Cas shakes his head as his eyes shine with the reflection from the shining paint on the wall.
"Come on, babe." Dean tugs Cas gently away from the lights.
"Where are we going now?" Cas asks.
"Somewhere awesome." Dean smiles and tugs Cas back across the large floor space to the mineral and bug exhibit. The first thing that Cas heads for is a large Amethyst crystal bolder.
"Come're." Dean lures Cas to a small black booth.
"What?" Cas asks. Dean slams a red button and glass cases light up with black lights making stones glow.
"Whooooaaa." Cas stares in awe. Dean takes a step back and watches Cas zip back and forth in the small booth, reading the names of the stone and trying to name the neon colours. Cas glances to Dean and stops to stare back.
"Dean?" Cas asks.
"I love you." Dean whispers. Cas stands in surprise for several minutes before looking away shyly.
"I love you too." Cas whispers. Dean immediately feels heat rise to his cheeks and spread throughout his whole body.
"Bored yet?" Dean asks.
"A little bit, yeah." Cas admits.
"Let's go." Dean says. They race eachother downstairs and Dean looks back to Charlie quickly as Cas runs outside. He nods and Charlie smiles, knowing they'll see eachother again. Dean races outside and to the Impala.
"Where to?" Dean asks as his breath steadies. Cas scoots across the bench seat and sits right next to Dean.
"We could. Go explore. Or. Go back to the hotel room." Cas suggests as his vision flickers from Dean's eyes to his mouth. Dean hums thinking about the two options.
"We could... Uhm... Explore. In the hotel room." Dean suggests.
"I love that idea." Cas says.

~~

Dean sighs as he slips the key card out of his pocket and slips it on the door to open it. Cas shoves Dean in the room and closes the door, locking it.
"Jesus." Dean hisses as he stummbled and catches himself. Cas stares at Dean thoughtfully.
"What?" Dean asks accusingly looking up and down himself. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with a "royal" type light blue design winding up the side and jeans with the right knee torn. Cas walks over to Dean.
"I like this shirt." Cas admits, he slides his hands over Dean's stomach and under his shirt. Dean's breath hitches and a shiver slides down his spine. He stands as Cas's hands venture over his stomach. Every new inch touched sends a larger shiver down Dean's spine. Cas's hands brush just above Dean's jeans and Cas hooks his fingers into Dean's belt loops and tugs gently.
"What do you want?" Dean asks softly.
"You." Cas responds shyly. Dean's hands find their way to Cas's waist and he starts to gently push Cas backwards towards the wall.
"Me?" Dean mocks. Cas nods eagerly never letting his gaze slip away from Dean's.
"How bad?" Dean asks nodding slightly. Dean feels the shiver rack through Cas, so Dean puts his hands in Cas's jeans pockets and pulls them together so their thighs are touching.
"So bad." Cas's voice shakes.
"So bad?" Dean asks. He leans forward to touch his lips to Cas but pulls away at the last moment. Cas groans in frustration and releases Dean's jeans to pull them together by his shirt. Their mouths meet with a warm tingling feeling. It almost feels like sunlight is shining directly on them during a winter day. They are both warm but shivering at the same time.
"When do we have to be back in Kansas?" Dean mutters against Cas' mouth.
"Tomorrow." Cas replies. Dean groans pulling away.
"We have to go then." Dean says.
"It'll be Sunday tomorrow. We have to be back for Monday morning." Cas says keepin as eyes closed as Dean pulls Cas' hips to his then pushes them away, then back together again.
"Can't we just sleep here?" Cas asks.
"You can sleep in the car. Come on, baby." Dean says. Cas groans before packing his stuff and they load up.
"Go wait in the car while I check us out." Dean instructs. Cas nods walking past Dean and smacks his ass. Dean smirks as walks up to the counter.
"Two thirty seven." Dean says. He looks up to pay for the room and sees Gabriel.
"Gabe what the hell?!" Dean hisses quietly.
"Hey, buddy. Just keepin track on ya, that's all. How'd your adventure go?" Gabriel asks.
"You little rascal. It went fine. Remind me again why Chuck wants us to do this mission?" Dean asks.
"He won't tell us." Gabriel sighs. Dean scoffs and hands over some money before shaking his head at Gabriel and heading out. Dean wanders across the parking lot to the Impala and drops down in the passenger side. Cas lays down with his head on Dean's lap, ready for the lon journey home.