TWENTY THREE I have a Question, Sam

Cas listens to Dean's steady breathing as he sleeps next to him, the usual way. Shirtless but the rest is clothed. Cas lays awake and silently thinks about the wedding. Once he runs through the idea in his head then he moves on to thinking about possible honeymoon places.
"Why stay in one place... Why not go on a road trip?" Cas mouths the words into the pitch black room. Satisfied with his decision he closes his eyes and sleeps soundly next to Dean. Sam wanders around the warehouse looking at all their guns and armor and weapons, then he silently flips everything.
"It almost makes us look like a normal family." Sam smirks.
"I never want to be normal." Gabe's voice pops in from behind Sam.
"Don't worry Gabriel. We won't be. Why are you awake?" Sam comfirms and questions.
"Sam... What.. What will happen to Dean after he gets married to Cas? Is.. I-is he gunna leave us?" Gabe asks. Sam can hear the tears.
"I don't know, Gabe. We can only hope that he stays with us." Sam hugs Gabriel and commands him back to bed after ruffling his hair. Gabe laughs slightly and heads off to bed.

"Rise and Shine, Sammy!" Dean shouts above Sam's head. Sam is immediately alert and standing. His vision focuses to see Dean, still with a bandage wrapped around his head, smiling and in a good mood.
"I got a question to ask you Sammy." Dean breaths in a holds it.
"Okay." Sam says.
"Will you be my best man?" Dean asks. Sam smiles and nods. Dean lets out his breath.
"Of course, Dean." Sam laughs.
"Awesome." Dean nods.
"So the wedding is in...." Sam pauses.
"Three days. God, I'm so nervous. I hope I have this damn bandage off my head before the big day." Dean taps the white strip around his head.
"You won't. You have to keep it on another ten days." Sam smirks.
"Son of a bitch." Dean purses his lips and looks to the floor before going back to his old mood.
"Well! Since everything is planned out and ready.. We don't have to do anything what so ever." Dean says proudly.
"Liar!" Cas calls.
"I knew he would be there." Dean sighs.
"We need a wedding cake!" Cas states.
"It's a black and yellow classic rock themed cake Cassie." Dean calls over his shoulder.
"Why?" Cas asks.
"Black and yellow for you, cause you like bees and classic rock for me." Dean explains.
"Oh......... Ok!" Cas goes back to doing whatever the hell he was doing satisfied with the cake idea. Dean shakes his head.
"Why is this thing on my head anyway?" Dean questions.
"Oh, yeah. You have stitches cause you smacked your head on the Impala." Sam explains.
"And got my head cut open?" Dean asks staring at Sam with a blank look.
"Yeah." Sam says.
"Is baby dented?" Dean asks.
"She was, Gabe took care of it." Sam shows Dean.
"Flawless." Dean says astounded.
"Yeah, he stayed up all night fixing it to perfection." Sam says.
"Huh.... GABRIEL!" Dean yells. Gabe wanders out and looks at Dean with wide eyes.
"Com'ere." Dean waves him over. Gabe squints his eyes and wanders over slowly. Dean pulls Gabe into a hug.
"I have half the mind to give baby to you." Dean mutters.
"Really?!" Gabe yips.
"No." Dean says flatly.
"Jerk." Gabe mutters."
"Bitch." Dean replies.
"Hey!" Sam defends.
"You're a bitch too." Dean nods.
"Jerk." Sam replies happily. Dean rolls his eyes and walks back to the house. He walks into the open door and sees Cas in an apron covered in flour.
"What exploded on you?" Dean asks, putting some flour on his hand.
"Pie." Cas says. Dean walks past Cas and smacks his ass, leaving a white hand print.
"Hey!" Cas protests, he takes the bag of flour.
"Oh shit." Dean runs out the door. Too bad for Dean, Cas was already on his heels and dumps the bag on him. Dean slips and lands on the floor. Bobby, Lucifer, Gabriel, Crowley and Sam just see a huge white cloud.
"Son of a bitch!" Dean curses and there is a dark figure that zips back into the house. There is some shouting and Cas appears in another white cloud.
"Dibs out on cleaning that." Sam says.
"Dibs out." Gabe and Luci says in unison.
"Dibs out." Bobby says.
"For hells' sake." Crowley curses.
"We're taking a shower!" Dean calls loudly.
"So is the warehouse! In flour!" Sam calls back. He hears Dean and Cas laughs as the door slams shut. Dean looks at the floor which has white footprints all over it. The entire front entrance is white and cloudy. Dean tugs Cas to the bathroom and unties the apron and slips Cas's shirt off. He kisses Cas' neck then his collarbone, then down to his stomach and just above the waistline of his jeans. Cas' hands snakes into Dean's hair, tugging gently as Dean undoes his belt and slides his pants down. Dean stands and kisses Cas again before turning on the water. Dean slips his shirt over his head and his jeans and takes Cas' and his clothes and tosses them in a laundry basket. Dean walks back in the bathroom and Cas starts to get in the shower but Dean tugs his back by the waistband of his boxers.
"Off." Dean commands. Cas rolls his eyes but takes them off anyway, getting into the large shower. Dean does the same and Cas rinses clumps of flour out of his hair and Dean dusts as much flour as he can out of his hair. With a best man and everything planned. All Dean has to worry about now is not dying before the wedding.