FIFTEEN What's New Sammy?

>Self-Harm Warning~Trigger Warning<

Winter had come and gone quickly. Dean had bought Castiel a Tan coloured coat and Cas had bought Dean a silver chain necklace. Sam had been out with Jess and Balthazar, Lucifer and Gabriel were all busy arguing over who would get to start a fire in the fireplace. School started up again and spring rounded the corner. Come and gone, with Summer approaching, Dean started to think about how he would spend the last few months with Cas.

"Hey, Cas?" Dean asks as he wipes away little drops of water off the Impala. Cas and Dean had decided that they had nothing better to do in the hot weather than wash the car.
"Yes, Dean?" Cas replies.
"What would you think of me getting your name tattooed on my wrist?" Dean questions.
"Why would you do that? What would happen if we broke up?" Cas asks.
"I would do that because I love you and if we ever broke up then I would never go out with anyone else ever again." Dean says. Truth is, he knows that Cas will be shot. Dean always wants a reminder of Cas. And a tattoo on his wrist is a close way.
"Okay." Cas says absent mindedly.

The boys finish washing the car and drive to a local parlor. Dean sits completely unfazed as he gets Cas's name tattooed across his wrist in a simple font. Not to big, not too small. Just a reminder. Cas then requests that he get Dean's name tattooed but Dean convinces him to... "Wait" for a little while.
"Let's go home." Dean says taking Cas's hand. They walk outside and Dean turns his head to see Sam and Jess. Sam has Jess pushed against a brick wall kissing her. He pulls away and Dean can see Sam blushing. Jess giggles and Sam kneels and Dean sees a glint of a shinny silver ring.
Dean smiles and gets in the impala.

~~

"Hey, Dean! I'm back!" Sam shouts from the front door.
"Hey, What's new Sammy?" Dean asks throwing a piece of pizza at Sam.
"Yeah, somethings new. I uh. Proposed to Jess." Sam turns red and giggles. Cas tackles Sam.
"Congratulations!" Cas says, burying Sam and Him in the ground. Dean reaches into his jean's pocket and feels a gold ring sized to fit Cas's finger. He holds it in his fist before sighing and dropping it back in his pocket and setting his hands on the counter. It's June. 3 months left until Cas goes. 3 months left with Cas.
"Good for you, Sammy." Dean forces and smile before grabbing his keys and running to the Impala.
"Dean! Dean wait!" Cas calls. Dean starts the Impala and speeds away from the curb. He wipes the tears away from his face as he speeds through the backroads of forested areas. He turns into a driveway of an old house Bobby owns. He stomps on the breaks with both his feet and pushes open the door falling onto the gravel as rain begins to fall around him in a steady pattering noise. Dean lays on his back with his legs hung awkwardly from the car. His eyes flutter as rain streams down his face, mixing with his tears.
His phone rings and he doesn't touch it. He lays in the mud, in his knee-torn grey jeans and a thin white muscle shirt. His phone rings 3 more times before he makes a move to check the caller ID.

Sam calling

Dean waits for it to end before checking the voicemails.

"Dean where are you? Are you okay? Call me."

"Dean. Cas is worried sick. Call me."

"Dean pick up the damn phone! I'm coming to find you."

Three messages. Dean's tears start again when he hears Cas's name and Dean beats his phone against the rocks with one hand until he feels it shatter in his hands. His chest heaves as he cries loudly. He snatches a knife from the glovebox before stumbling into the forest, not bothering to close the car door.

Dean falls into the dirt as his knees buckle. Dean attempts to catch himself but the knofe catches his skin and cuts across his wrist. Blood splatters onto Dean's face.
"Shit." He cries out loudly. He begins to panic knowing he cut the attery.
"No. No. No. No. No. No." Dean repeats.
"Dean!" A distant voice calls.
"SAM!" Dean screams. White dots begin to edge his vision. He sees a tiny outline of Sam and stands, starting to run toward his brother. He takes his hand off his wrist realizing his mistake.
"Sam." Dean tries to yell but it comes out a whisper as he drops to his knees. Sam skids down on his knees and catches Dean.
"Dean No!" Sam yells as tears stream down his face. He picks up Dean and runs as fast as he can back to his car. He lays Dean in the back seat. He looks at the impala and runs over to it, grabbing the keys and closing the door.
"Dean would kill me if his car got wrecked. Wouldn't ya Dean?" Sam asks speeding down the driveway.
"Ya." Dean mumbles quietly.
"Hey, come on. Keep talking. What's wrong?" Sam asks.
"Gimme the car keys." Dean requests using all his effort. Sam hands over the car keys and Dean hugs his car keys.
"It hurts, Sammy." Dean says. His eyes open slightly to see a grey roof and a black seat.
"I know. I'm hurrying." Sam says. Dean's eyes close again as his muscles relax.
"Dean?" Sam asks. The keys rest on Dean's motionless stomach.
"Dean?!" Sam yelps.
"Stay with me buddy!" Sam commands. Dean hears a distant echo of Sam's command as he goes completely limp.