FOURTEEN A Dorkish Day

"Pay attention to me, I'm bored!" Lucifer whines to Sam.
"Shut up." Sam says, walking away with his phone is his hands.
"He said shut up to me." Luci grins, taking the victory.
"Sam, just call her." Dean calls from the couch. Dean's arm is around Cas' shoulders as they watch random shows on TV.
"You're right. I should." Sam says. He trots upstairs. Dean laughs as Balthazar and Gabriel wrestle over the TV remote, rolling around the floor.
"I GOT A DATE WITH JESS!" Sam yelps from upstairs he bolts downstairs throwing the phone at Dean and swinging a jacket on.
"Here!" Dean yells. He reaches in his pocket and throws the Impala keys at Sam.
"Thanks!" Sam calls as he dashes out the door.
"That was fast. My little Sammy left me." Luci says flat toned. Cas and Dean laugh but Luci shrugs.
"Dog pile!" He shouts as he jumps ontop of Gabe and Balth. All you hear is several variations of "oof" cho from behind the couch. Dean chuckles as the channels change rapidly.
"Oh god. This was a bad idea. Dean he-" Lucifer's voice is muffled by Gabe and Balthazar dragging him into the cluster-fuck they have going on.
"What are we going to do today?" Cas asks quietly as he swings a leg over Dean's and sits on Dean's lap leaning against his chest. Dean wraps his arms tightly around Cas.
"I have to make a few calls. Other than that. I'm yours." Dean whispers.
"Ew." 3 voices echo in unison from behind the couch.
"Then stop listening." Dean says without turning around.
"Cas! Let's go get board games to play!" Balthazar shouts.
"Alright. Fine. Dean can make his calls." Cas says as he reluctantly leaves. Dean slaps Cas's ass as he walks behind the couch. He pulls out his phone and dials Chuck.
"Hello?"
"Chuck. It's Dean. Is there any possible way we could cancel this mission? Just this once?" Dean asks.
"No, Dean. I'm sorry." Chuck says sternly loosening his voice for the last bit of the sentence.
"Alright. That was all. Bye." Dean says, he hangs up as he slips his phone backin his pocket.
"Trust me, Dean. Gabe and I have been trying to get Chuck to cancel the mission for months." Lucifer says with a sad expression.
"It's alright, Luci. We just need to make the most of the time we have left." Dean wipes a thumb across his mouth as Cas and Balthazar come with thundering steps from upstairs. Cas hits Balthazar on the arm with a game box.
"Whatcha got?" Dean asks.
"Monopoly." Balthazar grins wickedly.
"Well. There goes our relationships." Dean says sarcastically and leans against the back of the couch.

~~

"Dean! I swear you are cheating!" Cas yells. Balthazar got bored and started watching TV so we pulled him out of the game. Gabriel fell asleep under the table so he was pulled out. Lucifer stares at Dean with narrow eyes.
"What?!" Dean yips.
"Stop cheating." Cas whines.
"I'm not! You can't cheat at Monopoly, Cas!" Dean protests.
"Yeah you can and you are! Stop!" Cas argues. Dean shoves Cas down on the couch leaning an inch away from his face.
"Make me." Dean growls in a low voice.
"Ugh." There is a thud as Lucifer flops onto the ground.
"NEXT GAME!" Balthazar shouts jumping off the couch. He has Monopoly put away in record time and has Twister set out on the floor.
"I hate this game." Dean whines.
"Cas." Balth smirks. Cas scrambles of the couch and there is some ruffling from the kitchen before Cas comes back with 4 large bottles of paint.
"Wait, what are you doing with those?" Dean asks. Cas opens them and starts pouring.
"Oh god." Dean snarls.

~~

After an hour and a half of arguing with Dean Lucifer managed to get him to play Paint Twister.
"Dean you lost." Gabe says sleepily from under the table.
"Shut up." Dean mutters, covered in paint. Cas and Dean were the only two that played.
"Go have a shower. Come on guys. We are going to go terrorize a local park!" Lucifer cheers. Gabe groans but Balthazar is out the door before Lucifer specifies which park they are going to.
"For 15 year olds you are very childish."  Dean points out, wiping the paint away from his mouth. Cas quietly uncaps a bottle of yellow paint and dumps it all on Dean. Dean being stripped to his boxers sits in a goopy mess.
"You. Little. Shit." Dean drowns the words in paint. Cas runs upstairs like a bat out of hell. Dean is right on his heels. Balthazar drags Gabriel by the ankle out of the house and Lucifer is half way down the block already. Cas runs into the bathroom and Dean closes and locks the door.
"Dont touch me, Dean." Cas backs against the furthest wall.
"Cornered animal." Dean says. He walk up to Cas and hugs him.
"Ewwwwhhhh." Cas whines. Dean starts the shower silently, attempting to keep the stupid grin off his face. He turns around and picks up Cas, lifting him into the shower.
"This is going to be digusting." Cas mutters as water streams down him. Dean begins to rub away the paint covering Cas. Cas stands still, and silent as Dean's hands move cautiously over his skin. Afriad to move a muscle, Cas breaths in a shaky breath. Dean looks up at Cas and his vision flickers from his eyes to his lips. Dean wipes the paint away from Cas's face. First his forehead, then down his jaw, then aross his cheek bones and last, a gentle sweep over Cas's lips. He switches places with Cas never taking his eyes off Cas's and washes himself off after a long stare at Cas.
"Your turn." Dean directs quietly. Cas stares at how Dean's muscles pulse as he guides Cas under the water. Dean's hands run up and down Cas's middle washing all the paint off. The water on the brown tiles lining the shower turns yellow as it swirls down the drain. The shower is big enough to fit seven people it in. It has water streaming from the ceiling, and a shower head on the wall. Dean's lowers to his knees on the hard tiles and begins the wipe the paint off Cas's legs. He trails from Cas' knee down to his ankle. Then back up on the inside of his leg. Dean feels the shiver course through Cas. Dean tugs down Cas's boxers and tosses them to the corner of the shower. He stares up at Cas as he kisses his stomach, down to the base of Cas's erection and closes his lips over the tip.
"D-Dean." Cas breaths. Dean sucks for several minutes while Cas breaths heavily. Cas pushes Dean back and pulls him up to his feet. Dean flips them around and kisses Cas, pressing him against the wall. Dean's mouth moves down to Cas's neck and Dean's sucks a small bit of skin for a few seconds.
"Now your mine." Dean growls in a low tone.