Visual

Jaz

I sat there as I watched the guy I grew up with, my best friend, but more so ever the man I was in love with get on one knee in propose to his girlfriend Staci. To say my feelings was hurt was an understatement, I sat there front in center ready to storm out, all kind of emotions ran through my body. I wanted so badly to break down and cry, but I held myself together, flashing a smile at the newly engaged couple. I looked around at everybody clapping and cheering while he and his new fiancé slow danced to the sound of Jagged Edge "Let's Get Married", I couldn't help but to think, that supposed to be me that should be me. After their dance, everyone went over to them to congratulate them on their engagement. I didn't want to be petty, who I'm kidding I really did want to be petty but I can't do that. I swallowed my glass of water I held in my hand, took a deep breath then walked over to them both. "Congratulations!" I said to the both of them and giving staci a hug and then August. I swear this felt like the longest hug ever, and I didn't want to let go. I snapped into reality and before I knew it tears were falling, he pulled back looked me in my eyes, I cracked a smile and walked out the building. I was losing the man I was in love with because I'm afraid to love him and let him love me back....

So far What are your thoughts? Please Excuse Any Mistakes. Thanks! :)