3.

Jaz

Everyone finally got settled in their rooms. I was settled and ready to hit the streets of Miami but everybody was acting like they were too tired to go so it was just me, Bam and August hanging tonight. I was a little skeptical about going out with him especially after what happened between us the other night, we should be alright plus I got Bam with me so, I'm just going to enjoy my night.

------------------------------

August

Jaz was looking beautiful then ever tonight and that dress was doing her curves even more justice, I just want to take her ass down right now. Truth of the matter is I really love Jaz man but she always friend zoning me, talking about she know how I am, she think I be playing with her but I be dead ass serious. She been there for me through everything, from when I got my heart broke, to me being locked up, everything man. She knew just as much as I did that I wasn't really ready for a relationship, I'm still fucked up over the first one. But I know Jaz won't hurt me and I damn sure aint going to hurt her, but I want her. We're grown now and I think it's time we let each other know how we really feel "You Been zoned out for a minute, what's wrong" Jaz said sitting next to me "Oh Nun Ma, You Having a good time?" taking a puff of my blunt "Yes" She said with that beautiful smile of hers "Jaz I-"I couldn't finish what I was about to say before Bam came storming over with some guy following her.

I watched them talked for at least 15 minutes, until I decided to get up and get me another drink. No lie a nigga was feeling salty, to see another dude make her smile the way I do, was really bothering me. Watching them as they slow danced on the dance floor really wasn't making it better. I took my 3rd shot to the head and headed on back to the room. I'm guessing she notice I left by the time I got in the room, she was calling. I laid the phone on the night stand in my room, I couldn't tell her the real reason I left, so I ignored her calls.

Stepping out of the shower with my towel wrapped around my waist, I see Jaz laying on my bed playing on her phone. "Why'd you leave Aug?" Oh shit, when she call me by that name I know she pissed. I didn't know rather to let her know the truth and express how I feel or just lie. So I ignored her and kept putting on my sweats for bed. "I know you hear me" she said getting in my face "I Just wanted to jaz...damn!" she stepped back and looked at me and laughed "Wayment....first watch your tone, and second we were doing good having a good time and then all of a sudden when...Oooh" she said with a smirk "you didn't like the fact I was talking to kel..Huh?" I shook my head and proceeded to walk away but was stopped by her grabbing my arm. I took a deep breath and turned face to face with her. "Look yea I didn't like that you was with him okay, the way you smiled with him, the way he touched you when yall danced, jaz I love you more than a friend you been there for me at my lowest, so yea when I seen you with ol dude I couldn't help but to think that's supposed to be. Jasmine Marie Taylor I'm In Love With You" I said kissing her lips "No Stop, I can't" she said storming out the room. "Damn!" I said plopping on my bed.

Jaz

Damn what a birthday vacation, I thought laying across my bed. I'm somewhat shocked at the fact my best friend just expressed his self to me, matter of fact at all. I knew he loved me just didn't know he was in love with me. He's my best friend, I can't date him, and I mean the feelings are mutual but I can't take it to there with him like that. I don't want to ruin our friendship by any mean and beside I know he's not ready for a relationship not with just me but with anyone. I feel bad for walking out on him like that, I should've exclaimed the way I felt about him as well. It's just that I got scared and didn't really know how to react so all I knew was to walk away. My thought were interrupt by a knock on the door. "Jaz..." I signed when I heard his voice. "look jaz I'm sorry for coming at you like that, I just wanted to let you know how I really felt about you, but I know we can't be together I just got jealous seeing you with someone else. From now on I want come at you like that again okay, I'm sorry" and with that I heard him walk away. "Urgh!!" I yelled in my pillow. I'm having mixed emotions right now, I need to talk to my sister...

Update Finally Yay!!! Thanks For Being So Patient With Me, This Update isn't as long as i intended it to be but i really wanted to give you all one since y'all been so patient with me. Thanks for the VOTES,COMMENTS, and VIEWS, I Appreciate it.

Excuse Any Mistakes and Thanks Again!

Jaz and Kel in the M/m