7

7.

Jaz

Who does Chris think he is bringing another chick in here when he know Brandy was here, and then he isn't even acknowledging her, Oh and Aug come in here with one of his randoms like really.

I seen they started walking towards our way. At the same time I see Tete and Brand walking over as well.

"Hello ladies" August Said Hugging Everyone along with his random

"Hey August...Hey Staci" Everyone said except me

I felt really salty then I mean everyone know this girl except me, what's up with that. Chris spoke and gave everyone a hug, I seen brand step back like bih please. I chuckled at her.

"What's up Jaz, how you been?"Aug said

"Hey..." I said walking away

I didn't want him to think everything was all good so I went and took a seat at the table with my father. Okay truth is Im really disappointed, I mean he walks in with some random and act like everything all good. I haven't talked to him in 3 months. If he was any type of best friend he would've atleast called once to check on me.

"You alright baby?" My Dad ask

"Yep, I'm good dad" I gave him a assuring smile

I sat with my dad having small

Talk, talking about every and anything. Even about my life and how he ready for some more grand babies, hmm if only he knew. We talked some more until Chris decided he wanted to come over.

"Sis what's up, you been avoiding me?"

"Humph..."

"What's your problem Jaz...?"

"First off you come here with some other female all over you, did you forget you and brandy are together. Then you don't acknowledge her presence."

"Man chill, me and brandy not even together anymore"

"What?" shocked face

"Yea, we been broke up since the Miami trip. I found out she was pregnant and I told her I didn't want to be a part of it because I'm not ready for any-"

"The Hell You Mean!" my dad yelled

Oh lawd, I thought dad is about to kill Chris. He got up out his seat and stood in His face.

"You don't want to be a part of it, you playing with me right now right.... I raised your ass better than that, I raised you by my damn self, you think I was ready for that...huh!? No but I did it because I had no choice, you mother died giving birth to you, after the doctor told her she couldn't have any more kids after jaz, she still took a chance cuz she wanted that boy, even if it killed her, and you're sitting her being selfish talking about you don't want to be a part of it, your mother is rolling in her grave right now. Boy you gone be a part of it and you're going to raise that child. Do you hear me?...DO YOU HEAR ME!?"

He stormed away into his office. By that time everyone was looking and walking over. I shooked my head at Chris.

I can't believe him, he got her pregnant and don't want to be a part of it, he so childish man. He got to man up and take responsibilities.

"What happen?" Tete asked

"Lets talk about it later"

I told her not really wanting to discuss this over again.

"Oh Okay" she walked away

My phone beeped indicating I had a text. I was about to check it when someone wrapped their arms around me. I knew that smell anywhere.