21

So sorry for the wait alot of things has been happening with me and plus I just recently loss my auntie, I'm a little throwed off but I'm Trying to get back on track. Thanks To Everyone whose been holding the story down, i appreciate it much,I'm enjoying the story alot, I don't want to end it lol okay anywho heres a update, Enjoy!
_________________________________________
Chris

 Thanks To Everyone whose been holding the story down, i appreciate it much,I'm enjoying the story alot, I don't want to end it lol okay anywho heres a update, Enjoy!_________________________________________Chris

"Brandy Where the hell are you?" I yelled into the phone

For these past few nights she been staying out late coming home at 2 and 3 in the morning. I don't know who she think her playing with but I don't play that. I notice she been hanging closer with ol dude Bryson lately, tsk but let me find out.

"Is everything okay baby?"

"Yea But I'm trying to see have you lost your mind or what, its 2 in the fucking morning and your ass not at home!"

"I know Chris I know and baby im sorry I just been helping a friend out, they really need me"

"Who's this friend?"

"Just know that everything is alright"

"Who the fuck is it!" His voice got louder

"I have to go...I love you baby"

"Bran-....FUCK!"

"Sorry lil man" he said to a now crying jr who was lying next to him sleep.

'"Bryson I can't do this anymore"

"What you mean Bran, we can't stop now"

"We have too"

"You can't leave me like this"

"I'm sorry" she said walking away

"BRANDY!"

He yelled but she kept walking out the door.

Brandy think I'm just sick with the flu or some shit but truth of the matter is, I'm real sick man I have HIV, and she the only one closest to family I have here. She been taking care if me, making sure i eat and all that. I'm scared to tell her the truth because I don't want her judging me and another thing, I'm scared she may be infected. I found out I had it after we had our sexual encounter. I never meant for us to take it that far but one thing led to another and it happen. I would never come in between her family but this shit is serious and I have to tell her. I just don't want to tear her family apart after they just got together, nor do I want to hurt her. It would be selfish of me not to tell her, man. Im gone tell her that's for sure but how do I tell her. urgh! Why I had to be so fucking reckless with these fucking females. I couldn't even tell you who the hell I transmitted it from,but then again i think i fucking know...Bianca Cornell. Man I got to tell Brandy and I got to tell her soon...

 Man I got to tell Brandy and I got to tell her soon

*-*

"Jaz are you fucking kidding me!"

"Tete Calm down people are staring"

They were currently having lunch at this restaurant called "Rally's" and Jaz explained what happened with her and August lastnight.

"I do not care who's staring, I am so so so sick of you two damnit, do you hear me? you guys been fucking stubborn since you all was little, gets on my nerves, im not quick to get in people business but this is to much. The man messed up jaz he did, he pushed you to the side, true, but he realize what he did and he want to make it right, remind you he tried making it right plenty of times but you was to busy being "Strong headed" and didn't realize it. Now what you gone do is you're going to call him and ya'll are going to meet up and talk face to face, your gonna tell that man, how you really feel, no forget that your gonna tell him that you want to be with him and ya'll are going to be to-fucking-gether"

"Seriously Nae"

"Yes!"

Jaz didn't say anything else she just kept playing with her food in front of her. She was nervous and figuring out how she was going to call august and ask him to meet up. Was he willing to meet with her, what if he don't want to be with her after how she been doing him.

"When the last time you talked to Bam?"

"It's been a few days, since she been boo'd up with rell she been acting funny"

"Right. So is you ready to become a mother"

"Well yea I'm ready, it's going to be a big change for me but I am ready, I see how you are with tink and that inspires me to be the best mother I can be"

"And that you will be Jaz, there will be times when you'll be like I can't do this but believe you can, it's all worth it trust me" she smiled at her sleeping baby laying in her car seat

"Well it's time for us to go, I have to go talk with trey about the baby party and you my friend have to go get your man" she smiled

"Whatever" Jaz laugh

*-*
Trey

"The fuck you mean, you pregnant Bianca!" trey yelled into the phone at his ex-assistant

"Exactly what I said trey, and it's yours...."

Im trying to get my family back and she pull this bullshit man damn, haven't i been through enough already. If this baby is mine tete will never take me back...FUCK!
_________________________________________
Hmmm So What do you all think?
So many things happening everybody having problems huh and secrets too....
Bianca the assistant...HIV? Pregnant ? 🙊 #Bryson&Trey
Who knows what happens next...wait wheres Bam? 😳
Vote,Comment & Add ! 😉
Excuse Any Mistakes Please 🤓