14

Happy Valentines Day To You All!! Here's a Update! Thanks Again Ya'll!!

Jaz laid in Tete lap while she rubbed her head trying to console her. They had just finished their venting session and was now just sitting in silence. Even though tete was hurt about trey she refused to be sad for the sake of her sister.

"Jaz August just confused right now, that boy loves the hell out of you, he's in a dilemma jaz I know you don't want to hear this but you been giving him mixed signals so it's really not all his fault, not saying it's cool he's purposing when clearly he wants and love you but you kept pushing him away putting him in the friend zone when you both have grown to love each other pass that and I told you tell him how you feel before its too late and look what happened"

"Urgh ! tete whatever okay"

"No need for the attitude, I'm just telling you what's real"

She took a deep breath

"Sorry Sis, I'm just frustrated with his ass that's all but I'm not even about to stress it anymore"

"Okay Jaz"

It was silence for a minute

"So what you going to do about trey"

"Beat his ass!"

"Omg! You're a fool" jaz was laughing so hard at her sister and her face expression but tete was serious ass hell.

"And the Bri Bitch"

"Are You Gonna Leave him"

"I haven't thought about it, all I been thinking about is beating his ass, and all the shit he put me through when he thought I was cheating I mean it was wrong but I never had any sexual intercourse with the man, all we ever did was kiss..ONCE and that's all, but this nicca let the bitch suck his shit and probably fucked too who knows, but I do know it's gone take a lot for him to get my trust back"

Jaz didn't say anything she just shook her head, and continued laying on her sister lap. They talked some more about random things, few minutes later Jaz fell asleep. Tete eased out of bed, heading to the kitchen.

She grabbed a wine glass and a bottle of wine from the pantry. She sat at the island and poured her up a glass of wine. She strolled through her phone, looking at pictures of her and trey, she smiled at them as tears filled her eyes.

"Where did we go wrong" she sniffed while sipping some more wine

"Im your wife trey and you promised to never hurt me but you did"

A month ago trey asked her to get married right away, a private ceremony just him, the baby and a witness, which was Chandra. Tete didn't agree to it right away because she wanted a big wedding with all her family, but trey just couldn't wait to give her his last name, so he did just that, they got married.

She looked at her buzzing from it was a text from trey.

"Till Death Do Us Part"

She pushed the phone away and grab the bottle of wine turning it up. She was her lowest right now, and she didn't know how to handle it. she laid her head down and cried.

Brandy just walked in to her house from a date with Bryson, she smiled as she entered her living room, but stopped when she seen the sight in front of her.

"Daddies Home" Chris said

He was sitting in the middle of her stairway butt ass naked with a bottle of Hennessey sitting in between his legs.

"chr...Chris what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you baby" he said standing up now holding the bottle of henny "don't you miss me" he made his way to her walking slowly but seductively.

Brandy was in a daze she didn't know what to do, she couldn't move at all. She was becoming weak in the knees, and she was horny instantly looking at the sight in front of her. She was ready to jump up on it but she knew she had to be cautious because she was due any day now. You couldn't tell she was 9 months but she was.

Chris walked over to her and picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist, he walked while he whispered sweet and nasty things to her as he carried her to the bedroom.

He laid her down gently on the bed.

"Be gentle baby" she said

He smiled at and slowly took off her dress along with her panties. He kissed her from head to toes and then back up to her kitty and went to work. After seeing a satisfied look on her face he smiled and told her

"All four baby"

She did what was told. He kissed the kitty once more and entered her.

Later that night...early that morning

"Ahhhh Chris!" Brandy yelled shaking him

"hmmm" he said still sleep

"Im In FUCKING LABOR" she yelled hitting him...

Te and Trey Married Secretly 😳... ?  what yall think she should do? What he meant by his text?
So Jazz Just Gone Give Up Like That?
Brandy Just Forgot All About Bryson huh? I think Chris know what he doing, he don't want to see her with Bryson
Yay!!! The baby coming 👏🏾
Ya'll like ???? 😬