10

Bambi

Damn why I had to park so far away and behind the club anyways, my feet hurt and my head hurts like shit. Forget this I said taking off my heels, as I continued to stride to my car, I heard someone calling my names. I aint giving nobody a ride I thought.

"What?!" I shouted

When I turned around I was faced with the devil his self, the person I tried my best to avoid, the last person I want to see...Darell.

My heart sped up and I became froze, I tried to run but my feets just wouldn't move. He smirked looking me up and down

"Whats up baby" he said smashing his lips unto mind...

Pushing him away and trying to walk away he grabbed my arm stopping me

"Yo Bam why you acting like you aint happy to see me?"

"Are you fucking serious right now? I looked at him sideways

"I Miss You Baby" he said said pulling her to his chest

" I know I fucked up Bam I was young and wasn't thinking about nothing but getting that paper, my head was all kinds of fucked up. I loved you then and I love you now bam, your all I thought about while I was locked down man, even after all that shit I put you through you still held me down Bam, im sorry for everything man, everything I put you through just let me make it up to you and show you im a changed man"

Bam continued to stare at him lost for words because he never expressed his feelings to her in such a way.

"I know you still love me bam bam" he smirked holding her waist and rocking her side to side

She smiled back, being caught in the moment

"Hold up, wait...I can't do this" she snapped back into reality

"You can't just think you can walk back into my life and everything supposed to go back to how they were rell"

"Bam I know I got to gain your trust again, man I need you, you all I have" he said hitting her with the saddest most serious face ever

She signed

"We'll see" she said getting into her car

Jaz

Strolling through different isle at the grocery store, I searched for sauté sauce to use for tonight's dinner that my dad insist I prepare. Which one kind of strange because we usually do Sunday dinner during the day after church. Usually Bambi would have been called me asking what we're eating. I had a strange feeling my dad was up to something, couldn't quite point out what it was but whatever it is, I was sure to find out.

I was making my way to checkout when I heard a familiar voice. I walked around to another isle to see none other than August laughing and talking to some guy. He looked at me and his smiled suddenly dropped, I dropped my head and preceded to checkout.

I can't do this anymore, pretend like I'm not in love with August or that I don't want to be with him. I do, I really do I'm just scared but I know August and he wouldn't dare hurt me on purpose. If anything he'll lay his life on the line and protect me, I know I been giving him mixed signals, but I just get so caught up in the moment.

I don't like expressing myself or opening up much. Last time I poured my heart to someone they laughed at me and took advantage. I was so in love with him and he basically played with my heart and I feel stupid for allowing him to do that. I was a puppet for that man. It took me a while to get over that and realize that I am so much more than that. That's why I'm so skeptical on telling August how I feel about him. I know keeping this from him is not going to make it any better so I plan on telling him everything, that's if he talks to me.

It was dinner time I finished everything and went back home to change quickly. I was currently on my way back to my dad's house.

"Daddy I'm Back" I said entering the door

"Hey Sweetheart" he kissed me on my cheek

"I'm Here So Let's Eat" I said excitedly

"We got to wait on the others"

"wh- " before I can finish the doorbell rung

"I got it" he said going to the door

I took a seat at the island and strolled through my phone waiting on his return. I heard laughing and talking coming closer to the kitchen area. I continued strolling on my phone, thinking it must be one of his friends and uncle G.

"Hey Sis!" Chris said kissing my cheek

"Hey Jaz" Brandy said

I smiled and hugged both of them

"Hey ya'll"

I was confused seeing them two together and acting accordingly. I heard another voice and I immediately looked to see August walking in behind my dad. I automatically knew this was a setup, Mr. Taylor was up to something.

"Well let's eat!" My dad said rubbing his stomach

I got up giving him this most evilest stare I could possibly give. He laughed and led everyone to the dining area. Let's see how this go....

Do You Think Rell has Change?

Do you think Bam is Going To Give Him a chance?

Do you think Mr taylor is up to something?

Do you think jaz is going to tell Aug everything at the dinner tonight?

whats going on with chris and brandy?

Excuse Mistakes I Didn't Edit.

Hope U Enjoyed !

Votes, & Feedback is welcomed !