19

Quick update! Filler. Sorry i been slipping but its alot been going on with my life but IM BACK! Oh yea for the likes, comments and views appreciate you all
_________________________________________

Tete

The whole car ride to my house was quiet, I had dropped Jaz off at home, I offered to stay but she wanted to be alone. I kept thinking back to the messages Dj sent me. So many question was running through my mind I didn't know what to do. Should I tell Jaz or not, should I tell Aug or not? Was he lying? What Staci really got going on? Is it my business? Why was he out of town? What's to come? Is my family safe? What's really going on? And on top of that I have to plan my baby 1st birthday party and Jay Baby shower which is in a few weeks.

My thoughts was interrupted by my phone ringing, I hit the phone button on the steering wheel to answer it.

"Tete"

"Yes Trey" I rolled my eyes

"When are we going to discuss tink party plans?"

WE.?

"Um we can discuss it tomorrow, I'm off so that be a good time for me"

"Okay cool, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yea"

Click

As soon as he hung I called jaz to check on her

"Hello" Sniff

"Jazzypooh are you okay"

"Nooooo" she broke down

That hurt me to hear her cry like that but she got to get it together

"Jazzy calm down okay, for me and for baby Auggie okay"

"I'm trying I'm just so hurt that he actually proposed to her Te"

"I know but guess what, you gone be alright Jaz you are a strong woman, Aug know what he wants, he know what he's doing, if it's meant to be then it will be, so I want you to stop this crying shit and get it together, I'm sick of you and aug with this back and forward shit. I know your hurt but baby you can dwell on this all your life you have to move on let he's doing...you hear me"

She sniff one more time

"Yes"

"Now get some rest because you done stressed my nephew out enough for today...I love you sissy and I only want what's best for you and baby A"

"I know sis I know, I love you too"

"k, now go rest"

"K"

We hung the phone up and I signed, I really hate to see her hurt like that but I'm tired of them two they know they both want eachother but acting like cowards and his ass go and pull some shit like this when he know damn well where his heart at...With jaz.

I don't like to get into other people business but when it comes to my family, I will do what I have to do, so I'll be having a talk with Mr. August myself.

August

I sat in the chair across the room sipping my henny. I looked at staci sleeping in bed so peacefully, I signed thinking about today's events. Man I think I fucked up with Jaz after proposing to staci, the look in her eyes told it all man damn. I swear I don't want hurt nobody man, I never intended for this shit to happen, but I can't help who I love. I have to get my shit together man I'm about to be a daddy.

"AUGUST!"

Staci screamed my named

"Whats wrong baby"

"Im hurting so bad august, I need to get to the emergency room"

"oh shit"

It had been 30 minutes since they took her the back to do a emergency delivery. I was so out of it I couldn't even go back there with her man. The baby wasn't supposed to been here until another 2 months.

"Mr.alsina"

"Yea" I said getting up

"Hi I'm Dr. Carter, everything went fine with the delivery, Ms. Adams is doing well but the baby needs blood"

"Man" I rubbed my hands down my face

"Okay well let's go I'll give her blood"

"Okay good let's get you set up"

I followed him to the back to give blood, I'd do anything to save my babies life.

The process was quick, I was just sitting in the room with Staci waiting on them to come back to tell us everything went fine. As soon as I thought that a nurse walked in.

"Um Hi Im Nurse Taylor"

"Hey...what's up" we both spoke

"I have some news"

We both just looked at her waiting on her to speak

"Mr.Alsina Your blood isn't a match ......😳
________________________________________
Short. I know sorry.
Comment and vote please!
I look forward to you all comments, and suggestions they really motivate me 😘
Thanks Again !
Excuse Mistakes