15

Update ! Maybe Not the best but I Hope You Enjoy!!

Jazz was running around the house, throwing on clothes so they could get to the hospital where Brandy and Chris was.

"Tete...Tete" she yelled going into the living room

She shook her head at the sight of her sister laying half way on the couch with an empty wine bottle and ciroc bottle on the floor.

"My poor sister....TETE" she said shaking her

"Hmmm"

"Get up we got to get the hospital"

"What, why you in labor" she jumped up

"No! Brandy is" she laughed "you still drunk?"

"Or some, my head and stomach killing me" she slowly got up

"just lay down, I'll keep you posted"

"Noo noo I'm coming just give me a minute"

A minute turned into 30 minutes, she had took a shower and everything. She came with jazz big white t-shirt and black leggings, with sunglasses and Nike slides. She walked towards the door slowing holding her stomach.

"Sissy are you depress...you look like shit" jaz asked following te out the door

"Jaz hush"

"ooo ok" jazz said giving her a stank look

They walked in the hospital first person they spotted was staci and august sititing in the waiting area. I walked over to them taking a seat across from them not once looking their way or saying anything.

"What are they doing back there...?" Te asked Aug

"They wouldn't let us back there, said her pressure is up too high and they trying to keep it down but they say they gone keep us posted"

"Okay"

She took a seat beside Jazz who had this mug on her face. She bumped her a little warning her to stop.

Everyone sat awkwardly until Tete sparked up a conversation that kind of went downhill quickly.

"So Staci how have you been?" Tete asked

"I been great, besides this baby got me eating up everything, I'm good" she smiled and looked at Jaz

Jaz chuckled

"Ooh Congratulations" tete fake smiled

"What's wrong jasmine" Staci asked

Jaz didn't say anything she just mugged August harder. He got up and walked to the vending machine lobby, shortly after Jaz walked behind him.

Tete knew she was about to give him hell so she kept Staci occupied because if she went behind them, all hell sho nuff gone break loose.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU?" she said in his face

"Jaz just chill okay" he said

"No I will not chill you got this chick pregnant, so that's why your gonna marry her" she laughed "do she even know about us, do she know I'm carrying your child..huh? Do You Even Love her?"

He rubbed his hands down his face in frustration

"You know what FUCK YOU, and HER! Don't come around me until you man the fuck up, matter of fact don't come around at all"

"im so through with this bullshit" she mumbled walking back to the waiting area

By that time the doctor was out there talking to Tete, filling her in on what's going on with Brandy.