24

Short Filler...Sorry For The Wait....Enjoy! 😘
________________________________________
BAMBI

Bambi looked at her bruised face in the bathroom mirror, she held her hand over her mouth to smother her cries

Bambi looked at her bruised face in the bathroom mirror, she held her hand over her mouth to smother her cries. She couldn't believe her life to a turn for the worst just that fast. She allowed this man back into her life because she thought he really change. Deep down inside she felt like she was making a mistake but she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he really changed.

She had nowhere to run or nobody to call, Rell destroyed her cellphone She haven't talked to her family in weeks, and now she want be able to see them neither. Rell had done made a decision to leave Atlanta and move back to LA with his people.

 Rell had done made a decision to leave Atlanta and move back to LA with his people

Still looking in the miror she wondered why. Why didn't she tell someone what happened between them in the first place, why did she even allow him back into her life, why didn't she leave the first time, just why. "Bam" she just jumped at the sound of his voice. He stood behind her holding her waist with his face in the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt you, it's just I love you so much bam, please don't leave me" he cried. She took a deep breath and turned facing him. She don't know why but these words came out her mouth "I aint, I love you too'...

AUGUST

August watched as Jaz slept on the other end of the couch while her legs rested in his lap. He smiled at how peaceful she looked, he smiled because he finally had her as his. He couldn't wait to make her Mrs. Alsina but he knew right now was probably a little too quick for her liking since they just made it official and especially after the stuff that went down with staci.

Speaking of staci she was currently blowing up his phone with calls and text messages on how sorry she was and wanted to come back home to be a family. And if he want be with her then he couldn't be with anyone. August declined and ignored every call and text she sent. He grew aggravated with her constantly calling and texting he decided to turn his phone off.

He took a deep breath, he slowly and careful moved Jaz feets off his lap. He headed into the kitchen for a glass of Hennessey. Even though he accomplished getting with jaz, august knew he really had some work to do.

"Au-AUGUST"

"Hmm??"

He said stepping into the living room to see Jaz with a panic expression on her face. She was now standing instead of laying down like he left her. She looked down at her feet, so did august.

"My Water...it Brokeeee Aug" she cried

"Oh shit" He said running towards her.....

MR. TAYLOR

 TAYLOR

Mr. taylor sat on the couch with his glass of henny and one hand and he held tete in his other. Only if looks could kill, a lot of people would be dead right now. After tete left trey house she went crying to her dad, telling him everything that happen, and when I say everything I mean everything from beginning to end.

Usually tete don't tell her dad her personal life like that but this time she was hurt and she needed her daddy. After telling him everything Mr. taylor was now fuming at the mouth. He felt like he failed as a parent now he supposed to protect his kids from things like this.

He felt like he let the guys got away with too much dealing with his daughters and this time around he wasn't going to be so tranquil with them. He was going to handle the situation rather they liked it or not. His thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Her What!?...On the Way"

"What's wrong daddy?"

"Your sister water broke...come on"

To Be Contiued....
_________________________________________
I know its short...i was tired of keeping you all waiting
Thoughts Anyone??