6

6.

It was Sunday morning in everyone decided to since this was there last day in Miami they was going to have breakfast together on the beach.

Jaz woke up with a bad headache and body soreness. "Damn" she thought to herself she slowly tried sitting up in the bed, she notice she was naked "Wtf" she thought again. She was about to try to get up when she look to the right of her to see a naked sleeping August...

"OMFG!" she hollered and covered her mouth ....

"WHAT!?" a sleepy august jumped up

"This August!. Please Say We Didn't"

He gave her this hell yea look

"Urgh!!" she yelled falling back onto the bed

It was quiet for a minute...

"Did we use protection?"

He gave her another look but this time it was a hell naw look

Jaz jumped up with the sheets wrapped around her, storming out of his room. As soon as she hit the corner to the living room she bumped into tete.

"Damn baby boy Aug put it down good, got your ass limping"

"I am not!"

"So are ya'll together or what?"

"Or what...'

"Babygirl you need to stop this, you gone have to tell him how you really feel about him jay, before it's too late"

"That's my best friend, last night was a mistake" she said walking into her room

Little did she know August was listening the whole time, with disappointment written all over his face he walked back into his room. Everyone gathered together at the beach to eat breakfast, and enjoy the last few hours together in Miami before it was time to board their flight. After the Miami trip everyone went back to their own separate lives, some happy, some not so happy.

It's been 3 months since everyone has seen each other, last time was when they were in Miami.

But tonight they were all going to be together for Mr. Taylor Annual All White Ball at one of his clubs.

He had this all white ball every year in remembrance of his wife Mrs. Taylor who passed away giving birth to Chris.

Brandy

I sat in my car nervously as I played with my fingers, I haven't seen anyone since the Miami trip, hell not even Chris. After we got back from the trip Chris found out I was pregnant he made the decision that he wasn't going to be a part of it and with that we haven't spoken since. What he really wanted was for me to abort but I couldn't live with myself knowing I did such a thing, and plus I was two months into the pregnancy, wow. No one knows I'm expecting and no one knows me and Chris are no longer together. I love Chris so much lord knows I do but I can't force him to be with me or in my Childs life. I rubbed my now 5 months pregnant belly as I took a deep breathe to step out the car. I pulled my white blazer close to my chest, and around my belly hoping no one would notice my bump. I was camouflaging pretty well with the all-white just hope it was enough to not be so obvious.

As I made my way to the front entrance of the club, I was greeted by the security guard Trench and Uncle G.

"Hey Uncle G" I smiled excitedly, giving him a hug

"Hey Niece" he said hugging me back

"Is everyone here yet?" I asked really wanting to know if Chris is here, I miss my baby so much and I couldn't wait to see him

"Yea Everyone except Chris, and Aug"

"Okay Uncle G, Well I guess I'll head on in"

He nodded his head and i walk pass them entering the club, I stopped in my tracks in admired the beautiful decorations. Everything was white, when I say everything I mean everything, it was absolutely stunning.

My thoughts were interrupted by Bambi and Chandra coming over.

"BRAND! " Bambi and Cha yelled bringing me into a group hug.

"Hey Ya'll" I gave them a spacious hug.

"Omg, Girl you looking beautiful" Chandra Said

"Thanks. Where's Ja-"

"Brandy!" Jaz screamed

I was beyond excited, I can't lie I miss them so much, I missed our girls night, to us just hanging period.

"I missed you, where have you been women?" she said stepping back looking at me. She looked at me for a good minute, I instantly got nervous again because I just knew she noticed my bump, I laugh trying to shake the nervousness "Home girl at home".

She was about to say something else but someone laughing caught our attention, we all turned looking towards where the laughing was coming from. Looking the direction towards the front of the club we see August with some chick on his arm, talking to uncle G and Mr. Taylor. But then my heart started to race when I seen Chris walked in but then it felt like someone had just stepped all over it when I seen some chick walking in behind him hugging him from behind. "Excuse me" I told them making my way to the nearest restroom.

I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the tears that kept running down my cheeks. I was hurt, disappointed just all of the above. I can't believe he moved on like he was never in a two year relationship with me and I wasn't carrying his child. I looked at myself in the mirror, rubbing on my stomach. I cried some more.

"What you having?"

I looked up to see tete standing by the door with a big smile on her face.

"OMG! When did you come in?" I asked

" I just came in...soo does he know?"

I signed.

"yes, but he don't want to be a part of it"

Her face quickly turned sour

"WTH You Mean, he has no choice, you didn't make this baby by yourself, let me go shake some sense in his ass.

"No!" I semi yelled stopping her

"No? Brandy Chris no better, daddy raised him better than this"

"I know but its not the time or place and plus nobody knows but him and you now"

She gave me this are you serious face.

"Fine but just know that I will be getting in his ass later.....Now come on and let's enjoy ourselves"

"Tete.."

"Hmm" she said turning around holding the door

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"Brand don't even worry about her, you focus on my niece or nephew in there" she rubbed my belly

"Nephew.."

Her eyes lit up, and she hugged me. I needed that because I felt very relieved afterwards.

"Come on" she said grabbing my hand as we walked out.

Hope You Enjoyed!

VOTE, COMMENT ... THANKS!