17

Thanks Again Everyone For The Comments & Votes 😘
Jazmine

I smiled at August as he danced with his girlfriend Staci, he looked happy. I thought About all the things that transpired these past few months, everything just happened so fast, who would've thought that I would be becoming so soon. I always thought tete was or Chris was gone be giving my dad all the grandbabies he wanted while I spoiled them and send them back to home. But now I sit here 5 months pregnant with my first child, who would've thought. To say I'm not scared would be a lie, I'm scared as hell but I know that with the support system I have everything going to be just fine, I hope.

"Jazmine"

"'Yes Jordan" I smiled

"Why You Ignoring me woman?" he pouted

He was so cute when he pout, I couldn't help but to smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something"

Jordan is my doctor, Mrs. Jackie son, I met him when I was visiting her at her home one day. He's a very nice, sexy, cool did I mention sexy guy, plus he's a business man, he took over his father business, which I haven't found out exactly what it is. He asked me to lunch one day and I told him only if he's cool with buying for two and he agreed and we just been kicking it since then. I told him I wasn't trying to be in a relationship right now, he was disappointed at first but he got over it. I had enough of men drama so right now I was focusing on me and my baby. He did make me agree to give it a try with him after the baby was born. I don't know I can't say I'd be ready then but who knows.

"So what you thinking about....me?" he cheesed

"Nope" I laughed, eating some of my fruits

"So mean so mean" he shook his head

"Just all the things I been thr-"

"Ummm Can a nicca get everyone attention, I have an announcement to make" August said

I turned my head towards him and staci as I watch him try to get everyone attention. For some reason I got a nervous feeling all of a sudden. I didn't know what he was about to announce but I hope it wasn't what I thought, naw he wasn't going to do that right now,so I thought.

Everyone turned there attention to him and staci standing in the middle of the floor, she looked confused like she didn't know what was happening.

"First let me say thank ya to everyone of yall for coming out to my bday dinner my babeh put together for me, second I just want to say I haven't been the perfect nicca but ya'll stood by me through it all" he looked at staci then at Jaz "So With that being I said I wanted to-"

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!!"

I looked behind me to see my sister laid on the floor in a small puddle of blood. Everybody rushed over by her side. I stood there numb to the sight in front of me, I tried to walk but I got weak in the knees and fell backward on Jordan.

"Jazmine you need to have a seat"

"No no I need get to my sister, she need me please"

"Calm down, it's not good for the baby" he held me

I couldn't do nothing but cry.

"No Trey! Wait on the ambulance "

Was all I heard, my head shot up and I seen trey holding her in his arms bridal style heading out the building, he face was stained from tears. Dj was looking worried and out of it at the same time, I could tell he was upset especially that trey took over but this wasn't the time.