8.

Omniscient

August sat patiently waiting on Jazmine to meet him. He didn't know how their little meeting was going to go. The last time he seen Jazmine was in Miami, when he over heard her conversation with tete. He haven't talked to her since then. Not that he didn't want to but he figured she didn't want to after what transpired between the two the night in Miami. After that night in Miami his feelings for Jazmine gotten stronger, and he knew he couldn't do anything about it, especially after the conversation he heard. As bad as he didn't want to, he decided to give her space, he didn't mean for it to be three months but he couldn't stand just being around her as just her friend anymore knowing his feelings for her became even stronger.

These past months been a ride for August because all he thought about was his best friend Jaz. But since then he didn't look at her as best friend anymore she was so much more and that scared him.

Jasmine slowly walked over where August was, he was sitting in one of the booth. As she approach him he got up and stood waiting on her as she got closer, he couldn't help but to smile at how beautiful she looked in her all white dress. Her skin glowed and all perfection, her long hair has gotten longer and her hips wider, He was in a daze for a quick second.

"You wanted to talk" she said still standing

"Yea...have a seat" he said holding out his hand to help her

She slide in the booth and he sat across from her, with his hands rested on the table.

"So how have you been?"

"Fine" she said nonchalant

"I Miss you"

She tilted her head side ways

"Really August"

"Yea"

"Look I don't have time for you bullshit okay"

His face scrunched up

"Jaz What You Mean"

"You Miss Me Huh, I haven't talked to you in the three whole months August...THREE, if you were some type of friend you would have called or came by like you usually do to check on me, supposed to be my best friend, my homie or whatever but you haven't been acting like it, and now you show up here like everything normal or everything all gravy. Well august it's not, want to know why? Because I miss the hell out of my best friend, you were supposed to been there for me" she said teary eyed "I been in and out the hospital and all I wanted was my best friend to be there for me, holding me and telling me everything going to be alright Jaz, your gonna make it through this jaz" tears now falling hard.

She was so in her emotions she didn't realize she just told him she was in the hospital, something she beg everyone to keep from him.

"Wait, Hospital? What happened jaz?" he said with a face of full of concern

"Don't worry about it, you wasn't there so it's not important"

There was silence for a minute then Aug Spoke

"Jaz, look I'm sorry I wasn't there for you but the night in Miami, I over heard you and tete conversation and I can't lie that shit you said hurt a nigga feelings man. After that I decided to give you space, because my feelings for you had become even more stronger and I couldn't stand being around you knowing I can't be with you like that, so I wanted us to have some time apart, so that I can get these feelings under control. I'm really sorry jaz that I wasn't there for you like I should have been." He said holding her hands

She didn't say anything she just kept her head down looking at nothing in particular. She felt bad, she never meant to hurt his feelings but she knew they couldn't be together, too many risk.

His phone ranged, and staci pictured appeared the screen, he hit the ignore button. His phone runged again indicating her had a text message, he read it and a smiled appeared on his face.

"You really like her...huh"

He signed

"Yea I really do, she real cool too. I haven't felt so sure about a relationship like I do about this one since my first one, I think she the one jaz" he gave her a big smiled

"Wow, im happy for you August" she gave him a fake smile.

Jaz was really hurt because she never thought Aug would put his self in another relationship after the first one, and when he did she really wanted it to be with her. She sat quietly thinking about the words her sister always told her ", you gone have to tell him how you really feel about him jay, before it's too late". Was it too late?

"So I see you with ol dude"

"Yea we're good"

She really didn't have much to say, all she wanted to do was leave

"Well I guess we should be getting back to everyone now" she said sliding out the booth, but dropped her clutch in the process.

"Let Me Help You Ma" he said helping her and picking up her clutch and the few things that fell out. Something in particular caught his eye.

"Jaz...You Pregnant?"

She felt sick all of a sudden, she quickly snatch her ultrasound from him stuffing back in her clutch, and tried walking away, but was stopped by aug pulling her back to his chest.

"Damn Jaz, That's how you do me,I thought you wasn't ready for no relationship, and al'lat and you preg by that nigga"

"Let Me Go August!" she said snatching away

"I'm so fucking tired of getting my fucking feelings hurt by you Jaz..DAMN!, all these fucking mixed emotions im not about to deal with, Congratu Fucking lations! He said storming away

Jaz stood there and cried her eyes out, she couldn't believe things was falling apart between her and her best friend. Where we went wrong, she thought.

She knew the only way to fix this is to tell him the true, that's it's baby and to tell him how she really feel, but now she thinking it's really is too late.

Excuse Mistakes!

Hope You Enjoy!