29

"You have to be kidding me Jaz" tete said staring a hole in her face. Jazmine asked her to keep Bre while she take August to his doctors appointment.

"He need me Nae" she replied sitting bre down beside tink on the floor. And followed tete into the kitchen

"Jazmine He blamed you for him getting shot,assumed you were cheating, got out the hospital shit basically didn't want nothing else to do with you,what type of nigga does that"

"Nae He was just upset and beside i don't need you or nobody else trying to judge me or whats going on in my
relationship with August"

"Oh Really! Now I'm judging you, i wasn't judging you when you was fucking crying to me at night because august didn't come home or when you woke my niece up out of her sleep to go looking for that nigga..aha judge you pa-leaze"

"Bitch you aint perfect! You been crying behind Trey ass since ya'll first got together even until this damn day,he never fucking loved you,he just tolerate you, all you do is fucking work,im surprise you have my fucking niece today she always at her grandma's house. Your so into your fucking work that your pushing your fucking family away! Thats why He Cheated on your ass!

Jazmine stood shocked at the words she just said to her sister. "Im sor-" "So thats how you feel" tete said walking out the kitchen.

Jazmine stormed in the living room to two crying babies, she kissed tink on the forehead and grab bre up and stormed out the door. Almost knocking Chris over on the way out.

"Well hello to you too sister" he said entering the house with Cj on his hip. "Ayo Te!" He screamed causing tink to  cry even louder. He hurriedly ran over to tink embracing her in his arms trying to soothe her cries.

"Whats wrong mama" he said looking at her teary eyes. She just looked at him and laid her head in the crook of his neck. Cj wrapped his little arms around her as well and he sat there rocking them both.

After finally getting her calmed, he dat them both in the playpen as he went to look for his sister. As he made his way towards her room, he heard her sniffing.

He walked into the room to see her on the floor in the fetal positions, beside her was a bottle of pills.

"Yoo! Wtf man,what you doing" he said grabbing the bottle reading it was a prescription of antidepressant pills. " whats going on" he said sitting beside her, letting her cry on his shoulder.

After hearing what happened between his sister he became very agitated.

"You know this is not how we act, when dad find out he's gonna fuck some shit up"

"I know" she sighed "but how do you feel the same way she does?" She looked up at him "you are a workaholic and you should spend more time with your family but either way we love you regardless"

She smiled and hugged him "now come on fix your self up, i wouldn't want you to scare cj" he laughed "oh my gawd, he's hear?" She said too excited "yep" "Is his mom here too" she said dryly " No" he laughed again.

Tete still haven't forgave Brandy for what she caused with her family.Her and chris been going to a relationship therapist so they can work on their relationship for the sale of Cj.

After August check up, they decided to go have lunch together, its been a while since they actually had family time.

Jazmine was filled with joy sitting across from August as he fed Bre some mash potatoes. She cherished every bit of this moment but she couldn't help but to recap what had happen prior to this. Her and tete never had a big argument like this, i mean they would argue over small things and then call each other the next day like nothing happen, she didn't know how to feel after this.