20

Short But Its a Update !
____________________________________
"wh-what you mean his blood doesn't match?" staci asked nervously

"Ma'am it mean he's not the baby's father, I'm sorry" Nurse Taylor said

"This can't be right" she cried

August stared at her with this blank expression. Only god knows what was running through his head at the time. He got up storming out the room with staci still crying and calling his name.

Words couldn't describe the way august felt, he drove around town mind racing a mile a minute until he ended up in front of Jazmine driveway. He contemplated on knocking on the door.

He looked down at his vibrating phone he took a deep breath before answering.

"What up sis"

"Aug where are you...I need to talk to you"

"I'm sitting in the car, some wrong. What's up Tete"

He sat listening on the other end of the phone, not believing what he was hearing. That really had his mind fucked up now because he held staci on a pedal stool like she was Ms.perfect, he basically lot this chick came in between his friendship and the love he has for his best friend. He proposed to her to make matter worst, he thought of her as wifey material. He held the phone to his ear, wiping his hands down his face in anger.

"thanks for telling me sis" he said to tete

"You know I got you but aug and im sorry the trifling chick did this to you but you and jaz need to get ya'll shit together because I cant take nomore"

"I know sis I know, trust me im gonna make it right...aye do she know"

"Alright now, and no she don't know but you should talk to her"

"Ight"

They ended their conversation.

"Aug, what you doing here"

"Can we talk"

She moved to the side allowing him to come in, she followed by behind him as he got comfortable on her couch. She sat on the couch across from him, waiting on him to speak.

"You Gone talk or..."

He sighed

"Look jaz I just want to say I apologize for all the hurt I've caused you, all the mixed signals I ever gave you, I mean if I ever made you feel like I didn't love you I'm sorry jaz man truth is I love you, I'm in love with you I love everything about you I want to be with you wake up to you breath you I want us to be a family jaz raise this baby together in one roof. I realize I may have put staci on a pedal stool as this perfect as woman for me and let her interfere in our friendship but baby I was so caught up and blind to the fact that she didn't mean me no good. All I ever wanted was you and to be loved by you...I love you jazmine marie taylor"

She looked at him speechless not believing what was coming out of his mouth. He's never expressed his self like this before. Finally able to speak

"I love you to August but I can't be with you, you're getting married, what since does that make for you to come expressing your feelings to me after you just got engaged"

"Babeh, the engagement is off, the baby isn't mine its Kellz "

"What? How this happen"

"She just had the baby about a hour ago, she needed blood and mines wasn't a match"

"So the baby isn't yours?"

"No" he sighed getting angry again

She sat quietly again, processing all this in her head, she then laughed

"So the baby aint yours it's my Ex, the engagement is off and now you think you can run to me and pour your feelings out and I'm supposed to come running to you, just a couple hours ago you was a happy and ready to wife her, not once thinking about how I felt august, I love you but I don't think I can be with you"

"Jaz don't this please, I came to as a friend as well wanting some comfort"

"Goodnight August" she said getting up heading to the front door for him to leave

He didn't utter another word instead he got up and stopped in front of her, he leaned down to kiss her but instead she turned her head, he kissed her cheek and walked out.

She closed the door behind her locking it, she took a deep breath and tears started falling as she slid down the door onto the floor.

"I do want to be with you august..."
___________________________________
Whats really going on Jaz?
What you think on him expressing his self? Is is too late?
What You All Think? Should Jaz Be With Aug or What?

Hope you all enjoy!
Excuse Mistakes