30

"Alright Christoper tell me how you feel?" Dr.Abdul said with his clipboard in hand, waiting on Chris reply.

Chris let out a breath, with his hands in his lap. "I just feel lost" he paused before speaking again "I lost my mom at a young age, we never really got to bond like most kids do with their mother you know I never learned the correct way to love and be affectionate"

"So you saying losing your mother and not being taught how to love is the cause of you and Brandy being here for counseling?" Abdul questioned

"Part of it" Chris mumbled

When he was younger he dealt with the passing of his mother by locking his self in his room. Shutting people out not expressing hisself. As he got older he used alcohol to deal with his pain. It was like the older he get his way of healing was different, he started dating different girls, not so much of dating them but having sex with them being very controlling to them and they allowed it, that only made him feel like his had power of women. He never talked to anyone about his feelings. He keep them balled in,which isn't a good thing clearly

"How do you feel knowing this brandy" Dr Abdul directed his attention towards her

"I'm not sure how to feel...I feel sad" she said looking at Chris "I didn't know him doing the time of his mother passing, I wish I was did so that maybe I could have helped him coop better" she said caressing Chris hands that was now shaking and his lap.

"Dr.Abdul can we finish this later" Brandy asked politely "Sure, You did great Chris" he said standing up. Chris gave a heartless smiled and nodded and agreeing .

***
"Guess Whose Back!" Tete looked from her desk to see someone she haven't seen in years. "Rih!!" She Jumped up squealing and hugging her cousin. "Oh my gawd!!! I missed you sooo" she said planting sloppy kisses all over her face "I miss you to my favorite cousin" Rih said smiling from ear to ear "You don't have any patients today, come lets go gets some to eat I'm hungry" she said rubbing her stomach. Tete agreed and they were off.

"Damn so I missed out on alot huh" Rih asked staring at Tete "Yes too much" tete said covering her mouth while she chew "So where's the babies I have to see them" she squeal excitedly "Trey has tink" Rih rolled her eyes " and Im not sure where Bre...

"Damn so I missed out on alot huh" Rih asked staring at Tete "Yes too much" tete said covering her mouth while she chew "So where's the babies I have to see them" she squeal excitedly "Trey has tink" Rih rolled her eyes " and Im not sure where Bre is, me and Jaz not talking " saying the last part lowly but Rih heard her anyway. "Why the hell not!?" Rih semi yelled.

Rihanna is Bambi Older sister and Tete and Jazmine cousin.  Their Mother is Mr.Taylor sister, who was a crack addict,she died on a overdose. After her passing Mr.Taylor took the girls in him and his late wife took care of them. After the passing of Mrs.Taylor the girls decided to leave and and do there own thing. They didn't want to put to much on him hen be can bare. Bambi stayed near as for Rihanna she left for another state. They kept in touch but not as often as they should.