An amazing proposal

“Claire” the voice of my mum echoed through the hallway. I moaned. It was 8 in the morning. What did she want?

“Claire come downstairs. We´ve got a visitor!” I grumbled and stood up. When I reached the stairs I saw my mother standing downstairs, talking with curly haired boy. He smiled when he saw me standing upstairs.

“HARRY!” I screamed and ran downstairs. My brother laughed and hugged me as I flew in his arms. He was a lot bigger than me, so that I didn’t touch the floor when he held me in his arms. He grew so much since I saw him last.

“Claire, my lovely sister. You became heavy.” He chuckled when I gave him a devastating view. “No you´re still beautiful and light as a feather.”

“Stupid boy. How long will you stay?” I asked him as he let him down on the ground. He smiled at me sadly, my mum chuckled.

“Just for today. I´ve got a day off and I wanted to visit my lovely twin sister. And I´ve got a little proposal to you.” He stopped and smiled at me cheeky.

“What? What do you want from me?” I looked at him expecting.

“Well yeah. I talked to mum. I had this little idea. You know we´re going to go on tour next week and I just wondered if you want to go with me on the lads. Just that we can spend some time together. Like in earlier times. The lads would be very happy too.” I was in shock. I didn´t saw my brother since about 3 or 4 months. And now he came over to my house, and asked me if I wanted to come with him on a world tour.

“Are you kidding Haz? Of course I want to come with you. This is the best idea ever. “I was so excited. I could finally spend time with my brother.

“Okay. Let’s go babe. Pack your stuff. I have to be in London again this evening. Hurry up!”

Soo this is the first chapter. Its very short because I didn´t knew how to start. I promise that the next chapters will be be longer... and better... and more interesting. So yeah if you enjoy: Vote for me

Love Elena xxx