I think I'm in Love with you

“Good morning babe.” I heard Niall voices before I opened my eyes.

“Good morning.” I kept my eyes closed and felt Niall´s lips on mine.

“Open your eyes babe.” His voice was soft. I opened my eyes and looked in his eyes. His hair was wet and his eyes sparkled.

“Did you sleep well?” Niall kissed my nose tip.

“Mhm.” I buried my face in his chest.

“Get up. Our flight goes in 2 hours.”

“No.” I mumbled and tried to wrap Niall´s arms around me.

“Get up curly.” Niall laughed. I felt his hands on my sides and started tickling me.

“Stop it you moron!” I squeaked and jumped up.

“I´m going to have a shower.” I said moping and grabbed my clothes from the floor.

“May I can accompany you?” Niall smiled at me cheeky.

“You just had a shower. You don´t need to shower anymore.” I closed the door to the bathroom. I peeled my clothes off and stepped in the shower. The cold water hit me as I turned it one. I squeaked and turned the water warm. I shampooed my hair. Suddenly I heard the shower curtain rustling and Niall stepped inside. I ignored him and continued washing the shampoo out. Niall wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

“I need to return something.” Niall buried his face in my neck.

“What?“ I turnedaround around and looked at him. He smiled at tipped on the sore mark on his neck. I smiled. Niall kissed my mouth and wandered down to my neck. I lifted my head a bit so he would have more space. He kissed my neck and started sucking gently. I moaned and I felt him smile. He continued and I felt that my skin became sore. He sucked harder and I whimpered.

“Niall.” He smiled and kissed the mark.

“It suits you babe. And now turn around.” I turned around and Niall started to spread the shower gel over my body. He massaged my back and blew soft kisses on the parts where was no shower gel.

“Claire?”

“What?” I turned around and he pulled me tight.

“I think I´m in Love with you.” He smiled and kissed me.

“I think I´m in Love with you too Niall.” I smiled and kissed him on the chest. He pulled me even closer so that there was no space between our naked bodies anymore. We stayed in this position for many minutes and then Niall suddenly let go.

“Claire. I think we have to get ready now. I don´t want to miss our flight.” He stepped out the shower. Our flight. The boys had a little break from their tour and today we would go home. No the boys would go home. I would go to Harry´s flat.

I sighed and wrapped a towel around me. Niall was already dry and he just slipped in his jeans. He stepped behind me and started rubbing me dry.

“But your clothes on babe.” Niall kissed me on the cheek and went outside.

I slipped in my jeans and pulled a top over my head. As I stepped outside Harry was with Niall.

“Hey love.” He smiled and hugged me.

“I´ll go in my room. I need to pack my stuff.” Niall gave me a kiss and went outside. Harry looked after him. He didn’t seem happy that Niall gave me a kiss. Or that he stayed with me over night.

“You need to pack to Claire.” He demanded.

“I´m already about to pack.” I threw my t-shirts in my suitcase.

“What do you want?” I looked at Harry. He had crossed his arms and starred at me.

“What did Niall and you do last night? He stayed with you.” I blushed over is question. I couldn´t tell him the truth.

“We… I phoned with mum. And then we went to bed.” I turned around so that he couldn´t see my redness.

“You went to bed? Claire you can´t lie to me. I know how you work. I´m your twin brother, remember.” He sounded pissed off.

“I don´t need to tell you anything. Moron. Please leave me alone now. I want to pack.” Harry sounded as if he wanted to answer but he didn´t. Instead, he turned around and went slammed the door.

“Idiot.” I murmured and shut my suitcase.

I´m sorry that I didn´t upload the last days!! But I´m pretty busy at the moment because I need to go to school again.

Yayayaya Niall and Claire are now really in Love. I totally ship #Naire because in my imagination Claire is such a beautiful girl. And Niall is perfect.

I have no idea what to write here so I´ll just say thank you for 500 reads (WHAT???) Continue reading, keep voting, start commenting and tell everybody about my story!!! Bye.

Love Elena xx