[06]

"STELLA?" Stiles couldn't believe that Stella was crawling into his room by his window.

          He quickly got out of his bed and checked the time to see that it was almost two in the morning. He didn't care that it was late all he cared about was how long Stella had gone missing. She's been missing for a total of eight hours. They tried calling her million of times but it would go straight to voicemail.

Stiles was awake for hours not being able to sleep with the thought of Stella being hurt or worse. Dead. So, all he did was lay in his bed as he stared up at the ceiling. Not being able to do anything to help Stella because Scott thought it was a better idea if they searched for her the next morning when they were all energized.

"Where the hell have you been? We've been worried sick about you." Stiles says angrily but soon calmed down when he noticed that she started to laugh lightly.

He cupped her cheeks with both of his hands before pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Stella was taken by surprise but soon melted into the kiss. Not being able to resist him.

She had to get on her tippy toes in order to reach his lips better. He wasn't five inches taller than her. It irritated her how tall he was but it had its perks as well.

Stiles finally pulled away from her lips but then snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his body. Not wanting to have her disappear on him again.

They weren't exactly a 'couple' just yet. But they knew about each other's feelings. They just never had the time to consider each other a couple when all these supernatural creatures kept trying to kill them.

"I was safe, Stilinski. Kind of. I guess." Stella muttered as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"My mom took me. Actually, she sa-" Stella started to explain to him but he interrupted her the second he heard about Kate.

"Kate kidnapped you? Did she hurt you?" Stiles questioned her as he started to look around her body for any bruises or cuts that Kate might've done.

          Stella sighed and tried to grab his hands so he would stop touching her, "Stiles, listen to me. She saved me. My mom saved me. I'm fine."

          Stella cupped his cheeks with her hands and smiled at him. He started to relax in her hands. Relieved that she was safe and wasn't hurt.

          "See? I'm fine, babe." She whispered to him as she caressed his cheeks.

          "It still doesn't mean that I like her now. She's still evil, you know?" Stiles asked softly and let himself melt under her touch.

          "No, I know. But, she saved me, Stiles. That means something right? Guess her heart isn't all ice yet." Stella muttered causing Stiles to sigh, not wanting to talk good about Kate but knew that Stella just wanted two loving parents.

          Stiles started to feel guilty at the fact that he was keeping her father a secret. That she didn't just have her mom back. But, she's had her dad in front of her for the past year. But, him and the others who know about it have sworn not to say anything just yet.