[03]

KATE watched her daughter point at a stuffed animal after winning a water gun game. She held her breath when she noticed that her own daughter had chosen a toy wolf.

          She loved her child and would do anything for her but she couldn't talk about Derek. She didn't want Stella to know about her father at all. Actually, she didn't want her to know that she wasn't just from a family of werewolf hunters but from a family of werewolves as well.

          Kate would pray every night to prevent her own daughter from turning into a werewolf because after all she did have the werewolf gene from her father. It's something that Kate regrets deeply. She never wanted her daughter to get sucked into this mess.

          "Mommy, look! Isn't it cute?" The four year old asked her while tugging at her mother's pants to get her attention.

          Kate looked down at her with a small smile before nodding.

          "What are you going to name it my little star?"

"Snowball." Stella smiled widely before hugging her stuff animal tightly as if she was going to lose it if she didn't.

They were at the amusement park for several hours. They spent their time mainly at small rides, eating cotton candy, and playing games that you could win a prize. Kate mainly played the games for her daughter and usually won due to her hunting skills.

Stella kept licking her chocolate ice cream as she stared at the little girl that was her age running towards her father. He quickly picked her up and placed her on his shoulders causing her to erupt into giggles. Stella started to tear up.

All she ever wanted was a dad. But, she never seemed to ask about him to her mother because she was too scared to ask. Stella looked over to her mother who was looking down at her phone with a frown placed on her lips. Something seemed to bother her.

That was the earliest memory that Stella has of her mother. A memory that she cherished dearly because it was the only time that she remembered where Kate was nice to her. Where Kate actually loved her daughter.

"Stella."

          Stella perked up at the sound of her name and looked at everyone in the Jeep who were staring at her with concerned looks. She didn't blame them.

          "You okay?" Kira asked the brunette.

          "This is just another normal day, Yukimura." Stella sighed and relaxed in her seat while Bella kept trying to get comfortable on Lydia's lap.

"How's it going so far, little Martin? You ready to run away from us yet?" Stella spoke up questioning Bella who quickly blushed at everyone suddenly having their eyes on her. Except for Stiles. Stiles was still driving trying to catch up to Braeden.

Stella wrapped her arms around Malia's waist so that the were-coyote wouldn't hurt herself when the Jeep would slightly jump. Their wasn't much room in the back of the Jeep but they managed to make it work.

"Um.. n-no I'm fine." Bella says shyly causing Stella to slightly laugh at the shy girl.

"Oh, honey. Your shy days are now over if you're hanging out with us." The Argent smirked at her while Kira nodded at her comment.