[21]

THE young girl with short blonde hair kept running for her life. She wasn't safe. No supernatural being in the dead pool list was safe anymore. Everyone was in danger and all she could do was run away from them. She didn't have the strength to fight them off. She was just way too young to be involved in something like this. Even if she did have supernatural strength.

Humans that know about the supernatural people think of them as monsters. Ugly killing monsters but they were all wrong about that.

Yes, there are some evil supernaturals but that didn't mean that all supernatural beings were just like them. Just like how not all humans are evil.

Lori, the young girl, looked back to see a tall figure running behind her quite fast. It was hard with the rain pouring down hard but she forced herself to run faster but ended up slipping.

She looked towards the figure who was getting near her. She put her hands to her face as she shut her eyes tightly preparing the worst but it didn't come.

"Get up, Lori. Come on. Run! Run!" She opened her eyes to see Brett standing over her. She quickly got up and started to sprint feeling slightly more safer now that she was with him.

"Go!" He yelled but he got shot by an arrow. He pulled it out of his shoulder and looked up to see a man coming towards him causing him to fall to the ground when he punched him.

Brett balanced himself and slowly looked up with his yellow amber eyes now glowing at him. He got up and pushed him towards the bus, knocking the man out.

He then bolted out of there looking for Lori. He didn't want her to get hurt she was way too young to die. When he spotted Lori running into the Beacon Hills High School Lacrosse Field he ran in as well.

"Wait, wait! Lori, stop!" He yelled out for her knowing it would be a trap but it was too late. She stopped right in the middle of the field looking around everywhere with her heart pounding really fast.

Brett got in front of Lori when the lights started to turn on one by one. A couple of red lights started to point at him right on his chest. He tried to think of an idea on how to escape but he couldn't think anymore. There was no way they could make it out alive.

They were trapped.

"Brett... Brett, what's happening?" Lori asked her brother, not seeing the red lights that were pointed towards Brett's chest where his heart is at. She didn't want to think of the worst.

"Close your eyes." Brett tells her and he tried to have hope but he couldn't. He knew there was no hope for them. This was the end.

Lori did what she was told and shut her eyes tightly just like what she did earlier today. She prayed to herself that they would both get saved and somehow that actually happened.

Brett sighed in relief when he saw Stella now in front of him holding onto the arrow that was aimed right at him.

"Run!" She yelled at them and that's what they both did. They ran away out of the field.

Bella ran after them and tried to protect them from the rest of the assassins that were circling the school to look for them. Kira split the arrows in half that were coming towards her way with her katana.

"A Kitsune and a Werewolf fighting side by side." Stella joked before she started to grab each arrow that was shot her way and broke them all in half.