[23]

"You guys suck ass at this game." Stella tells Liam and Mason as they played Call of Duty on Liam's X-Box.

"When did you get so good? You been practicing? Or did you just suddenly get superhuman reflexes?" Mason asked Liam ignoring Stella's comment but what he asked Liam almost made Stella choke on her own saliva.

"Uh... Practicing. Yeah, I've been practicing." Liam replied quickly and nervously causing Stella to smirk as she looked down at her phone to see that Stiles texted her.

Stiles: When are you coming over? ): I want to cuddle with youuuuuuuu.

Stella: Don't you think I've been sleeping over at your place a lot? Aren't you getting tired of me?

Stiles: NO. I would never get to tired of you. Now hurry up and get your ass over here.

Stiles: Sorry, that came out rude. I'm so sorry, baby. ): please forgive me?!

Stella giggled silently and shut her phone off.

"You both suck ass at this game." Stella commented again and this time both of their heads snapped towards her showing a very offended look on both of their faces

"And you could do better?" Mason asked her with his eyebrows raised and with a smirk placed on his lips.

"Uh, duh." Stella replied to him.

"But... you're a girl." Liam says and oh how he wish he didn't say that.

"Oh hell no! Let's start! 2 vs 2! Stella, me vs Mason and you. It's on. Stella get your skills ready because we're about to kick some ass tonight." Bella yelled loudly causing the brunette to laugh loudly but grabbed the fourth control anyways.

"This will be easy." Liam commented to Mason making them both laugh.

-20 minutes later-

"HEAD SHOT, BITCH!" Bella yelled as she jumped up from the floor doing some kind of weird dance with the xbox control in her hand.

"What! That was bull!" Liam exclaimed as Mason stared at the screen with his mouth wide open and then looked over at the two girls.

"You shouldn't have underestimated us. Girls rule while boys drool." Stella joked and gave Bella a high five after she was done dancing.

"Well, we should really be going. It's getting late." Stella sighed standing up, putting the controller on his bed.

"And I should be studying." Mason says getting up and walking away with the girls.

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asked and Stella could hear his heartbeat rise getting her confused and curious to why his heartbeat is beating really fast.

The three of them stopped and turned towards him confusedly.

"Home?" Bella says in a question.

"I got a History test tomorrow." Mason answered.

"And I have to go have sex with my boyfriend." Stella says bluntly making Mason laugh.

"She's my ride..." Bella says softly pointing at the werewolf.

"Come on. One more game. I bet we can beat them this time, Mason." Liam says trying to get them all wild again. Well... trying to get Bella get all wilded up again.

"Yeah, you said that four games ago." Mason says and Stella kept listening to Liam's heart beat rise up more.

She really wanted to ask him what was bothering him but Mason was there and she didnt't want to get him all uncomfortable. She didn't want to put him on the spot.