[22]

HUMANS were absolute huge hypocrites. Talking about how the 'monsters' with fangs were the ones who were heartless and cold. But, that's where they're wrong.

Humans.

They're the ones who are mainly heartless and cold. Supernatural creatures are simply just trying to hide from the rest of the normal people and hope to survive.

Of course, there's going to be a couple of supernatural creatures who are going to be evil. But, they've acted like humans are all good beings. Absolutely wrong.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" Bella asked Stella who was walking beside her but Stella didn't know how to answer her question.

"This was the only place I could think of." Scott answered her question once he realized that Stella was too busy in her thoughts.

Brett all of a sudden ran in full speed causing them all to run after him. They were worried that something bad might happen. Stella saw Brett staring directly at her uncle baring his sharp canine teeth at him. While, Chris had his gun aimed right in between Brett's eyes ready to pull the trigger if needed.

"Wait! Wait! Brett! This is his place. It's his." Scott shouted for the beta to step away from the hunter but he stood there still so Stella took matters into her own hands.

"Brett, back away from my uncle." Stella tells him sternly not wanting to lose control and kill Brett on accident for protecting her uncle.

Brett Talbot just wasn't having it. His hatred for hunters was so strong. He just didn't want to let a hunter live especially since all they seemed to want to do is kill every single supernatural creature without checking if they were good or not.

Stella instantly wrapped her arms around him and threw him up against the nearest wall. Growling in front of his face. Now, baring her sharp canine teeth at him.

"I told you to back away from him." She muttered angrily before letting him go. Proud of herself that she didn't let it control her.

Brett apologized quickly. Realizing hat what he did was wrong. Also... he was scared of Stella. But, it did turned him on a little bit.

Chris only glared at the two werewolves that he knew. Scott and Stella staring at each other already knowing he was pissed at them.

"Oh you're welcome, uncle Chris! I only saved your life. No biggie really." Stella rolled her eyes but smirked at him knowing that he was annoyed.

"I could've saved myself just fine, Stella. Oh and.... Scott... Stella...If you bring in guests, one of you could have called." He tells then causing Scott to scratch the back of his neck nervously.

"We didn't have anywhere else to take them." Scott answered while Stella crossed her arms in front of her chest and nodded along.

"I know this man. He may not remember, but we've met before." Satomi got in between Stella and Chris making Stella look in between them in confusion.

"You can trust him. I trust him. So, does Stella. And it seems like your pack trusts her." Scott tells the older werewolf in the room.

"How do we know that they're not like the others?" Satomi asked as she stared at the two Argents in the room causing Stella to get angry at that because not only did she save Lori and Brett from assassins but she also encouraged her whole pack to continue to fight back.

Stella could have left them there to die. She could have let Kira and Bella do all the work. But, she didn't.

"What others?" Chris asked confused not bothered that she was threatened of them.