[09]

STELLA finally moved back to her old house. She started to live with her uncle Chris once he came back from France. Stella was disappointed to hear that Isaac didn't want to come back just yet but respected his wishes.

She was happy that another Argent was finally back in town. She had to stay strong for the both of them considering there was no other Argent. Well, Gerard and Kate were both alive but they didn't even really count as family anymore. They wanted to destroy this family.

"Babe, you need to take a break. You can try another time." Stella tells Lydia from behind her.

          Lydia stayed silent and kept trying to listen to the voices. Stella sighed softly when she realized that Lydia was not going to listen to her.

Stella turned to look at Kira and then at Malia. The three nodded causing them to get up from their seats and walked over to their friend, Lydia. They all cared about her and wanted to make sure she didn't stress out so much.

It's been like that for days actually. Lydia kept trying her hardest on trying to figure out the keys but it was no use. Bella tried to help her out as well but she heard nothing. Considering Bella wasn't a Banshee.

Speaking about Bella. Her and Liam have been getting along quite well. They do bicker quite a lot though. It's all because Liam calls her Lava Girl and it angers her which causes them both to argue. Stella sorta saw Stiles and her in them.

          Bella was slowly forgetting that she was shy because whenever Liam was around she seemed to be quite talkative. It was unusual for the pack to hear Bella speak at all and for them to listen to her talk nonstop with Liam made them happy. She was coming out of her shell.

          "Lydia. I get that you want to find out what the code is but you need to rest. You need to eat and you need sleep. This is not healthy." Stella says softly as she sat Lydia down on her couch while Malia and Kira went to go get her a glass of water and some food.

          Lydia being too tired to function looked up into te girls eyes. She was able to see Allison in Stella's eyes. Since they were related they had the same features. It had actually pained Lydia to look her in the eye sometimes because all she saw was Allison.

           And since Allison had created such a huge impact on Stella. It meant that Stella had become like her.

          Brave. Intelligent. A leader. Stubborn. But, most of all she was a warrior. Just like Allison.

But, just because she had become like her did not mean that she was her. Stella was Stella. And she knew that there could never be another Allison. She could never be Allison. She understood clearly that Allison and her were two different people. Stella might have the same passion of protecting her friends like Allison and had the same strengths as her but that didn't mean that they didn't have differences.

          "Allison wouldn't have stopped me. She would've let me do what I had to do in order to save our friends." The words came out of her mouth without thinking how much it would hurt Stella.

          But, Stella wasn't the same girl she was a few months ago. She had become stronger than before. Although, those words did sting her. It didn't affect her as much as it would have in the past.

          "Allison... would not have let you do it on your own. She'd help you. But, she'd also stop you from hurting yourself too much. And that's exactly what I'm doing." Stella says harshly but then calmed down not wanting to hurt Lydia, "Allison isn't here anymore... But, I am. And I made a promise to Allison that I would never abandon you or the others. Especially you and Scott. Because she loved the both of you with all her heart. So, that means I know what I'm doing. Get some rest babe. You're just tired."