[10]

"THAT car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's?" Scott asked his beta, not knowing what really happened in Liam's past.

"He was also my Coach. He benched me for the entire season." Liam says looking up at them making Stella frown because he looked so fragile and scared.

"What did you do, Liam?" Stella asked him curiously before kneeling down in front of him.

"I got a couple of red cards." He says making Stella narrow her eyes at him.

"Just a couple?" Bella asked making Liam smile slightly with a shrug.

"You gotta be honest with us. What else happened?" Scott asked him while Stella was surprised that he has patience at this time because of all they have been through. She wondered how Scott was able to become such a great leader because he made it look so easy.

"Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation."

"What did they call it?" Scott asked him as Stella got up from the ground and started to look down at the kid waiting for his answer.

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder." He mumbles making Stella widen her eyes and looked over at Scott, not believing who he had bitten and given powers to but then reminded herself that she also anger issues. Maybe not even close to his but she still had issues.

"I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? That's great. That's great. You gave powers to a walking time bomb." Stiles tells Scott which made Stella slap him behind his head.

"Ow!" He yelped in pain as he glared back at her before rubbing the back of his head gently.

"He's just a kid. He will learn how to control himself soon, alright? I just learned how to control myself. If I was able to learn control then so can he. We all have issues that we're battling with. He just seems to be battling I.E.D. And that's okay. It's why we're a pack." Stella says sternly at him making him apologize to her before sighing and look down at Liam who was glad that Stella was so accepting.

"Did they give you anything for it?" Scott asked Liam after the couple were done talking.

"Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Liam explained to his alpha who started to nod along with his answer, feeling better that he had something to tame his anger.

"Oh, this just gets better." Stiles mumbled while Stella just rolled her eyes at her boyfriend not wanting to argue again.

"But I don't take it." Liam added in with a soft tone making Stella frown once again at.

"Obviously." Stiles snapped at him.

"Stiles!" Stella snapped at the human next to her making him cower back slightly but sighed heavily once again not wanting to anger her even more than she already is.

"I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired." Liam explained to them his situation about why he doesn't take the medicine like he should be doing.

"Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting." Scott sighed causing Liam to quickly protest that idea.

"No, no! I can do this. Especially if you're there." Stella smiled slightly at the fact that he had mentioned Scott in it, he was starting to realize that he needed Scott in his life now and that he had to become the beta that he is.

"But, Liam, it's not just about the game. We think whoever killed Demarco might be on our team. I don't know about you but I really do not want to die today." Bella tells him and he looked confused as to what she was talking about considering he didn't know who he was.