[14]

"It's still happening." Kira's dad tells Scott and Stella looked at his eyes to see it flash to red at times.

          "I can't make them go back." Malia showed her claws to everyone there

          "I can't make them go back either." Stella commented as well, showing them her claws just like Malia, standing next to each other with their hands slightly raised so everyone had a good view of their claws.

          "Obviously the virus is affecting the three of you in a way it won't hit any human being." Mr. Yukimura tells the teenagers causing the brunette to just punch the locker in anger, absolutely hating the idea of losing control over her own powers.

          "Hey, we're going to be alright." Malia tells the brunette who was breathing heavily but just nodded at her, not wanting to speak up anymore.

          "You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine." Mr. Yukimura tells his daughter along with her friends.

         "Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon." Stiles says softly putting his hand on his girlfriends back, trying to comfort her.

          "We shouldn't stay in here. Not in the locker room." Scott says

          "A classroom is not going to hold us." Malia tells them and then Stiles put his arms around Stella's waist pulling her closer to him so she snuggled into his chest while she had her hands around his waist being careful on not scratching him or hurting him at all with her claws since they were still out.

          "What about the basement?" Kira asked.

          "Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us."

          "The vault." Stiles says making Stella to pick up her head to look at him.

          "The Hale vault. The Hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There has to be another way in." Scott says agreeing along with him while Stiles takes out a map of the school causing him to let go of her and stand beside Malia to show the entire pack the map of the vault.

          "This is where the school sign is, so the vault's got to be right about here." He says pointing at the school sign.

          "I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement." Mr. Yukimura tells them.

          "It's probably somewhere in this hallway. West corridor." Stiles started to say but then almost fainted but Stella grabbed onto him quickly, not letting him get hurt.

         "Hey, you okay?" Stella asked him and he nodded slowly looking down before looking up at her to shoot her a small smile.

          "It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are." Mr. Yukimura sighed looking at all of them, even at his daughter.

          "I don't feel sick." She muttered.

          "I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically. I found your test answers here in a pile with the others." He tells her showing her her test answers and they all peeked at it seeing that she marked in answers out of the bubbles.