[26]

PETER kept looking at the mirror to look at Stella. He wanted to say something and tell her that it may not seem like it but he does care. He did care about his family at least.

"Do you two mind if I turn the radio down?" He asked looking at them both causing Malia to just look at him and look away.

"You worried about Stiles?" Peter asked his daughter causing her to look into the road.

"I'm worried about everyone." Malia muttered not trying to make conversation with him a lot.

"Do I need to be worried about you?" He asked again causing Stella to scoff making him look at her for a split second before paying attention to the road and speaking up again.

"We have to go through the Berserkers to get to Kate. Then we have to go through Kate to get to Scott and Kira. Trust me, it's going to get messy. Scott says we don't kill people. You think Scott would kill to save Kira? Would you? Kill to save Stiles?"

All of this was making Stella angry and with a full moon out. It wasn't so good. Malia was starting to feel the power of the moon as well.

"What is it?" Peter asked them both when he noticed how they both started to act a little different.

"The full moon." Malia answered his question causing him slightly smirk at that which Stella caught.

"Good. You'll need that power."

Ten minutes haven't even passed by and Peter continued to annoy them with dumb information that they really didn't want to hear about. They just wanted to get there and save their two friends. They wanted all of it to be over so they could run the hell away from him.

"You're trying to stay in control?"

"Trying to stay human." Malia kept answering his questions.

"That's exactly your problem. Scott has you thinking that control and humanity are the same for us." Peter tells Malia who was just trying to focus on staying in control.

"Now, let me give you some fatherly advice. If you're gonna face something as animal as a Berserker and try to win, you need to focus on the animal inside you. You'll need every ounce of ferocity and savagery you can muster. You'll need it."

"I don't understand why you can't just shut up and let us focus on staying in control before we both rip your throat out." Stella growled at her uncle who only chuckled at that.

"You're just like your parents, you know? You've got some fire in you. Hales are trained to be powerful and strong. Also, as much as I hate to admit this... the Argents are born leaders and powerful as well. So, it's not a shocker that you'd end up being like this." Peter started to say while Stella just wanted to claw her eyes out.

"You know, Stella. You have the potential to be powerful."

"Yeah, I know. Araya might've mentioned that Kate would want me by her side or would want to kill me for my power." Stella mumbled and started to look out of the window.

"You should be careful being around Kate. Always... be aware of your surroundings. You could be incredibly powerful my little niece." Peter says causing Stella to roll her eyes before letting out a loud groan.

"Oh for the love of god! Who cares anymore? I'm so freaking tired of people telling me that I am powerful and that I am special and that no one really knows what I can do. No one even wants to tell me what kind of werewolf I am. Why should I care? It's not like I'm going to use it for evil. I didn't choose this, okay? I'm sick and tired of all this." Stella blurted our and started to lose control but that's when she snapped out of it when Stiles started calling her.