[16]

STILES kept rolling around in his bed. Trying his best to fall asleep but he just couldn't. He rolled around to his other side to get comfortable until he opened his eyes to see Stella soundly asleep. He smiled softly at her. She looked so peaceful and... happy in her sleep. The normal straight line was replaced with a small smile.

He inched closer towards her trying his best not to wake her up. But of course, his plan failed causing her to flutter her eyes open while letting out a small groan. He instantly cursed at himself for waking her up by moving way too much. 

"What?" She asked her boyfriend with attitude, but he didn't mind it because he did just wake her up in the middle of the night. So, all he did was smile shyly at her before speaking up. 

"I always sleep in the middle of the bed." 

"Not anymore." She tells him and laid her head on his chest with her left hand on his stomach, closing her eyes to fall asleep again.

"I know. I'm trying." Stiles tells her softly, kissing the top of her head before closing his eyes to try to fall asleep.

After a while, Stiles just couldn't sleep, "Yeah. I can't go to sleep unless I'm in the middle." He tells her, moving away slightly having Stella to let out a loud moan.

"Then we spoon." She says tiredly turning around so he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer towards his body, being able to smell the strawberry scent shampoo she uses.

"I can spoon. Okay." Stiles smiled and started to close his eyes but opened them again moving away from her once again.

"What now?" She asked in frustration and turned her head slightly to look at him.

"My arm's falling asleep." Stiles tells her while shaking his hand like crazy trying to get his arm awake again. He turned around, so their backs were facing each other but he still didn't fall asleep. He just didn't feel comfortable yet. 

"I don't like this." He whispered softly but she heard him anyways.

"I'm going to kill you." She muttered angrily.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Stiles says, looking at her and she shook her head at him.

"Okay. Just come here." She tells him before flipping him around and wrapped her arms around him, so he was the little spoon.

"I think this is good. Yeah, this is good." Stiles whispered honestly as she kissed his neck and when he heard her giggle lightly he started to smile like crazy. 

"I love you, Stilinski." She whispered, Stiles turned his face to look at her to tell her that he loved her too but.... he didn't see her. 

Stiles sighed and sat up from the bed to look at the space that was empty. He imagined the whole entire thing. He closed his eyes and sighed before falling back in his bed, looking up at the ceiling. Missing her like crazy.

It was at that moment that Stiles had realized that he... was deeply and truly in love with Stella Diane Argent. Well, he's always known that he loved her. He just never realized just how much he was in love with her. The poor boy needed her in his life or else he would be clueless to everything in the world for the rest of his life.

Stella wasn't even upset anymore. She was just angry. Angry at the fact that most of the people she cared about were lying to her for a long time now. And they were lying right at her face.

She kept trying to understand their point of view. But, none of it made any sense to her. If they were trying to protect her then why did it hurt so badly? It just made zero sense to her. If they were trying to protect her and not wanted her to get hurt, then they should've just told her the truth about Derek. Sure, it would have taken her by surprise but at least she would appreciate their honesty.

And she knew that she had the right to be angry at most of them. They knew that her father was Derek for god's sake. She needed to know who her father was. 

The Hales are her family and she was just now finding out. She's seventeen years old and had no idea about it. She literally hung out with three of the Hales almost every day this year and had no idea that she was hanging out with her own family. Cora is her aunt. Which is weird because they're practically the same age. Peter is her uncle. Derek is her father. Talia was her grandma. Laura was her aunt. 

Just everything was falling into place. All the questions she's been asking as she was growing up we're finally answered. Every single one.

Why Kate didn't want her to know about her father's family? That's because they were werewolves. She was a hunter. She didn't want anyone to know that her child was related to werewolves. Did she do it to protect her? Or did she do it to save herself from the humiliation? Most likely the second one. It was the only explanation she had. 

She closed her eyes as she laid back down in her bed. She missed her friends. And she knew she was making it a bigger deal than it originally is, but she can't help it. The girl was determined not to look at their faces for a few days. So far, it's only been a day since it happened. She wanted to make them feel guilty. 

Stella sat up quickly when she started to hear the loud noises coming from the printer. She turned on the light as she slowly started to get off her bed and walked towards her printer that kept on printing out things fast. 

Over dozens of papers were already piling up on her floor. Stella bent down and picked one of the papers up and read the only two words that were on there. It had a number next to those two words. 

Stella Hale 30

She was no longer worth four million dollars. She was now worth thirty million dollars. Which was ten million dollars more than Scott. Stella started to feel a bit light headed as she tried to process this additional information into her head. No matter how many questions she gets answered she ends up getting more questions with no answers coming along with them.