Myself Jennifer May Summer.

Jennifer's pov.
I woke up to a bright sunny day. It was a normal morning here in L.A. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to get fresh. After bathing I went to my wardrobe in my towel wrapped around me. I am basically not much interested in dressing very perfectly each day. My motto is to look good and feel good. I chose a blue shirt with white jeans and tied my black hair in a ponytail. I didn't use a lot of makeup, I just went with an eyeliner and Max Factor's dark red lipstick.
Before heading down I rechecked myself in the mirror and felt I was good to go. I took my Ray-bans sunglasses.
I closed my room and reached down to see Emma and Hazel waiting for me.
Emma was wearing a red and black shirt and black pants. Her hair was set in small curls.
Hazel on the other hand was wearing white cropped top with a black skirt. The skirt was having a cut from the knee. She left her blonde hair loose at the back and a small section of her hair was braided and pinned In the side.
We three looked perfect for the meeting.
"Ready for the meeting girls?" I asked them. And in response I got a nod from both of them.
"Let's eat some breakfast and we can leave." I again said to them.
As soon as I said breakfast the girls dashed to my mom and I heard them asking.
"Hey aunt Susan, how are you today. What's there for breakfast?" I heard Emma ask while I entered the dining room.
It's true. My mom and dad saw my bestie as their own daughter too.
Hazel, Emma and myself has been friends from childhood itself. When I moved to California at the age of 4, Hazel and Emma was the two people who became so close to me. Now I am 24 years old and Hazel is 25 and Emma is 23. Even though Hazel is the oldest of this group she acts more like a child and Emma acts more mature. But when the things get serious No one can control Hazel.

"Well I made pancakes for you girls. Now don't waste time and dig up." My mom said. We laughed and started to eat the delicious pancakes.
Even though we have 2 maids inside our house and 3 other maids outside the house. My mom makes food for us and even if we have guests she is the main chef.
"When is dad gonna be back?" I asked mom.
"Honey, he will be back by the evening today." She replied, not looking from her plate.
"Okay." I said.
As my best friends and I finished eating, the maids came and took our plates away. I went to the washbasin to clean my mouth. As the other two finished.
I asked them if they were ready to go and they said yes. I said bye to my mom and kissed her cheek and the girls did the same.

As I reached the doorway my mom yelled from the kitchen saying
"Jenny don't forget about the party at your grandma's tonight."

I really quick said a okay and left the house.
On the car porch my BMW was waiting for me.
Oops I forgot to introduce my professional self. My name is Jennifer May Summer. I am the founder of the May Summer Dance Company. My friends Emma Williams is the Event Manager while Hazel Davis works as the Social media Manager.
My dad is one of the biggest business tycoon of L.A.
My mom is a lawyer. She use to dance when she was young, so I am also interested in dancing from childhood. And Emma and Hazel too love Dancing.
-------------------

Author's note-
So here goes the first chapter of this book. Sorry this chapter is small. It's really late in the place where I stay and my mamma is asking me to go to bed. I promise to update the second chapter very soon. Please be patient.
Tell me how you feel about the story.
Vote-comment-like
Good night lovely people.