Yes I will.

Nick's p.o.v

Today was the day. My brothers were running around, one getting my shirt, one getting my neck ribbon, and one getting my Prada watch.

"Guys, stop it. I can get ready on my own, don't worry." I said with a sigh.

"No, it's our last day to get you ready. We don't wanna miss our chance." Kevin said looking at Joe and Frankie, who all just smirked.

"Oh really?" I asked in a joking way.

I really don't know how I should be with my Wife Jenny. I was really confused, I was really scared too, what if she say no in front of everyone when the priest ask? I have some feelings for her. But I don't even know if that was love, hate or just a feeling.

"Frankie don't stamp on his shoes." Joe's scream brought me back from deep thoughts.

"Nick wear the shoe, we don't have much time." Joe said handing my shoes to me.

"Nick, we know you are really scared, we know that you were not even informed about your own wedding just 15 days ago. But we all are so sure that you will be able to keep Jenny happy. As a married man, I know there will be many struggles in married life, you will have to adjust a little, she will adjust too. Look at us, Dani and I use to have arguments at times, but our love for each other are unconditional and we are soon going to be three from two because of our love." Kevin said with a smile.

"Yes, you and Jenny might face a lot more problems than usual as you both don't know each other much, but just stay calm and if you have any problems, you can call us. We won't come to take your side, but we will come to compromise it. " Joe said and I nodded, feeling so blessed to have such lovely brother.

"Or....If she kicks you out of the house, you can come and stay with us." Frankie said with his brows up.

We all laughed at him. And then we all did a brotherly hug.

"I will be with you in a minute." Kevin said and went out of the room.

Well, I didn't know then that my life was going to be so interesting.

Jennifer's P.o.v

I was sitting in the wooden stool, looking at myself in the mirror. I saw my father entering my room and all other girls in the room exited.

"Well... I guess it's time." My father said looking at his watch.

"Daddy...." I called when I heard my father's sound breaking.

"Okay,fine. I just can't believe my daughter is getting married. I still remember the time when the hospital nurse gave you to my hands." He said looking at his hands, tears filling his eyes.

I nodded, my eyes getting teary too.

"I still remember, when I use to drop you off at the school and you use to cry, saying that you don't wanna go." He continued.

"Daddy..." I whined at him for making me cry.

He took a deep breathe and said " Just leave that now, what I want to say is that, you are going to start a new journey now, and in that you are not alone. Someone's gonna be with you. You, have to respect him. You should be able to take care of him too." My dad advised me.

"And If he troubles you call me." He said in a teasingly strong voice.

I giggle at him.

"Shall we go, princess?" He asked. I nodded at him.

Before leaving he kissed me in the cheeks saying he loves me a lot.

The music changed as we entered the aisle. Our marriage was in Kochi's very famous church, Vasco Da Gama church.

I couldn't see Nick as everyone was standing from their seats. I took few more steps and saw Nick stand with his brothers on his side. He wore a black suit. He was looking so handsome. He was looking down at first and when he noticed that the music had changed, he looked up at me. His dark brown eyes twinkled. His lips turned into a small smile when Joe whispered something into his ears.

I felt the need to look out for him as I entered the room. He will be my Husband in few minutes and as my father said, I should respect him and I should watch out for him. But I was not sure if I would ever be able to love him.

My father handed my hands into Nick's and said to take very good care of me.

"Yes sir, I will." Nick said with a genuine look which said my safety comes first.

The priest started welcoming and later asked

At this time, I'll ask you, Nick, and you, Jennifer, to face each other & take each other's hands.
Nick, will you take Jennifer to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

The priest looked at Nick and Nick looked at me, I started to panic, why is he looking at me? Is he going to say no? many thoughts ran through my head.

"Yes, I will." He said with a smile.

Nick's P.o.v.

"Yes, I will." I said loudly, and smiled at Jenny.

I was enjoying her looking all panicked, it was kind of cute. She looked breath taking in her dress. I can be happy from now on, on the thought of she going to be mine. Only mine.

"Jennifer, will you take Nick to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked her.

She looked at me, then at the Priest and said, "I will."

"You may now kiss your bride." Priest said.

Our lips met each other,but there was no passion, no love nor hate or anything. It was just a kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There goes the chapter guys, I know it is not at all perfect, even I can feel it but unfortunately I am sick and this is the best I could come up with. Now things can get much interesting, at least for me.

And I really wanna say something, I really don't the marriage vows thing, I searched it in google so please forgive me.

Please I need feedback.

Spread love

Vote-Comment-Like.