Taking a look.

Nick's P.O.V

"We should definitely have more of this pizza party." Jenny said giggling while chewing a piece from her pizza.

Today we were having 'the pizza party.' All were here, I mean my brothers, my sister in law, my beautiful baby niece and also Hazel and Emma. Tomorrow, we boys were leaving for tour. And before that we thought to throw a small pizza party to ourselves.

"Guys, we need to announce something." Joe said holding Hazel's hand. Okay, I get it.. I showed him thumbs up. He smiled at me.

"Baby, what do you think they wanna announce? I mean don't tell that you are thinking the same as I do." Jenny whispers in my ears.  I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, smirking.

"I am not thinking anything." I turned my face to her and teased her. "And don't worry, he's a Jonas. He will take and make  the right choice and he has already done that." I added.

She looked at me with her eyebrows narrowed, "I didn't understand anything." She told the truth, I laughed at her.

As I was about to reply her with some  comments, Joe interrupted, "Nick, Jenny.. Here.. We are here." He called us.

"Sorry brother. You continue." I said and waved my hand at him.

"So, well, I don't know how to start this.. But anyway.. Awhile ago, we both kind of started seeing each other." Joe said rubbing the back of his neck.

"And later on, we realised that, it was time to take our dating session to a next level and we have been in relationship for nearly 3 months." Hazel added.

I saw Jenny mouth  turning into 'I' shape. "You heard that?!" She turned to me eyes wide.

I nodded. "I came to know about this few days ago." I said to her with a grin.

She scowled at me, and I laughed at her.

"Guys I know, we have kept it as a secret.. I am sorry for that." Joe said to everyone apologetically, Hazel kissed his cheeks, rubbing his shoulder.

"Wow,  Hazel you hid that from your best friends?" Emma asked faking anger.

"Awwh... Come on, I am not at all sorry.. If I hadn't kept it that way, you both wouldn't give me a little peace of mind." She said laughing.

"I am happy for you two guys.. And Joe, it's okay that you stole my best friend.. Take care of her or else you sister in law won't let you go that easy." Jenny said smiling.

---'One hour later'---

I went to the kitchen to get some water, but I stopped mid way as I saw Jenny with Alena, my niece. The sight was literally adorable. Jenny was tickling Alena's neck while she was in Jenny hip.

"Baby girl.. Are you sleepy?" Jenny asked to the baby, who was yawning.

"Come baby.. You can sleep." She said again, and gently put a hand of Alena's back and her head resting on Jen's shoulder. And she started humming.  She was extremely good with kids and I couldn't  wait to see her with our baby.

"Jenny" I said but she tuned to be put a finger on her lips indicating to talk in a less voice.

I nodded. And I went closer to her, she looked at and mouthed 'what happened' I shrugged my shoulder. And instead of saying anything, I put a hand around her waist,  and one around her upper back, also supporting Alena. I kissed her... Long sweet kiss with passion.

"I love you Jennifer May Summer." I said I broke out from the kiss.

---Next day.---

"Did you take everything?"  Jenny asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Want something to eat now?" She asked again.

"Hmm.. Yeah." I replied.

"Okay that enough, why are you answer me with just 'okay', 'yeah', 'hmm'.  Why aren't you talking to me Nick?" She asked me, coming behind me, turning me by catching my bicep to face her.

I looked at her. Today , I was leaving for my tour and to be honest, I didn't wanna go. Leaving Jenny like this.

"I don't wanna leave you like this." I said, looking down but not her face.
the

"Nick..." She sighed and continued, "it's your job Nick, you should go and that would make thousands of your fans happy." She said, her hand resting on my cheek.

I nodded. "What if I mood your delivery?" I asked.

"You remember right, you promise me something." I just need you to fulfill it." She said.

The calling back started to ring. "I guess Joe and Kevin are here." I said to her.

"I will be in the kitchen, will make something for you all." She said and walked away or more like waddled away because of her big baby bump. I went to the door and opened the door to see my brothers standing, Emma and Hazel were there too.

"Come in." I said to them, opening the door wider.

"Are you dressed?" Kevin asked sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, just need to put on the coat." I said.

"Where's Jenny?" Hazel asked, who was sitting next to Joe, all the 3 brothers had said face on. Joe was sad because he won't be able to see Hazel for a while, Kevin was sad as he would miss his daughter and wife and me, well I will miss my my and my baby.

"We will go check on her." Emma said and Hazel nodded, both going to the kitchen.

"So, I feel terrible for leaving Jenny like this." I said to them as I couldn't act as everything was okay.

"Me too.. I mean in the case of Dani and Alena." Kevin said. "I will miss Hazel too." Joe said.

It was like, we brothers were in more pain then the girls. "Boys pancakes are ready." Jenny called us as she went to keep the food on the table.

"Let's eat something and leave before  it's too late." Kevin said and we both boozed and went to the dining table.

After the food, I went to our bedroom to get my bag and coat. And when I came down, Joe asked if we were all set  to go. Kevin said a small 'yeah'.

I turned to Jenny, she was standing in the middle of the Emma and Hazel.

"I will call you once I reach the airport. Take care and take care of the baby." I said and kissed her.

I could see a small tear escaping her eyes. But I decided not to cry and be emotional "Take you diabetes medication." She reminded me.

I nodded and went to the door, taking a look at my unborn baby and my
wife. I closed the door behind.

_______________________________________

Part 27 is up..
Spread love,
-H