Creating History

~Nick's P.o.v~

I stood near the glass window, in a dark blue jeans and no shirt covering my chest. Inspecting the beauty of the early morning of Ireland. Jenny laying in the bed with just a blanket covering her naked body. My shirt laying on the floor with Jennifer's dress. Her suitcase was not even opened, just in the corner of our room. I turned around to look at Jenny. To my surprise she was looking at me, with the sweetest smile spread across her face.

"Hey baby." She said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey, morning." I said sitting on the bed and kissing on her plumy lips softly.

"Morning. Yesterday night was amazing. I love you baby." She said recalling yesterday night's events.

~~FLASHBACK~~ ---- Yesterday.

"Joe, Jenny has been avoiding me from past two days. What the hell did I do for her to get this angry on me." I practically screamed at my brother Joe, who has been following me.

"Dude, calm down, I am sure you didn't do anything to her. She might be just busy with her work. Like we are." He said.

well, that didn't satisfy me. "Joe, you don't understand -" Before I could even finish Kevin came into the room saying.

"What is he gonna understand? He's not even married. Come to your big brother for advice."

"Kevin, this is not a time for your lame jokes. I want to know why she is ignoring me." I said.

"Well, I don't know why. But I am sure everything will be okay. She might be just busy." Kevin said.

"Hey, that's what I said to him now." Joe started to argue.

"Oh, really I didn't know that." Kevin said in a sarcastic way.

Then, there was a world war -3 between Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas and Frankie recording it.

All this was not giving me a peace of mind. I thought of going out for a walk to take my mind off, but then I felt like not wanting to go. To be honest, I was going crazy, half of me was wanting to see Jenny and half of me was wanting to ignore her like she was doing now.

"Nick, come on, it's time for recording." Our manager Jayson called me, bring me back from the thoughts.

"Yeah, will be there in a minute." I said and walked to the washroom.

I washed my faced with some water and looked at myself in the mirror, debating whether to call Jenny or not. I took out my phone from the pocket and was going to unlock the phone but the lock screen of my phone caught my eyes. It was of mine and Jenny's. It was our wedding day pic. Suddenly, then screen went black. Again bring me back from some thoughts of her.

After unlocking it. I dialed her number, I thought this time I would hear her voice but instead I heard another woman's   voice telling the phone was switched off. This time, I felt anger building inside me but I didn't let my anger take control of me and went out of the washroom and walked towards my recording room.

Thankfully, the recording didn't go as bad as I thought it would. Now I was sitting in the cafeteria like room allowed for us by the hotel people so that we don't have to go to the main dining hall , waiting for our lunch. All were talking with each other. But I wasn't giving much attention to anyone. I just wanted to eat and go to my room to get some sleep and later again call Jenny. I wasn't gonna give up anytime soon.

"Nick, everything will be okay." Joe said staring at me, with some meaning which I didn't understand.

I didn't say anything but just smiled at him with a head nod. As I got my food, I quietly ate and finished fast.

"Guys, I will be in my room. Head's paining, I want to rest for a bit." I said to them. They all 'okay' and excused me from there.

I went to my and practically jumped to my bed. The air conditioner really making the room cool and making my eyes droopy and then black.

I was waken up by some every loud knocks on my door. I groaned, as I rolled off my bed and looking at the clock, which was hanging on the wall.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Coming, coming." I said to the person who was on the other side of the door and knocking the door impatiently. As I opened the door, I thought I was dreaming, I rubbed my eyes again and looked at her. But she didn't disappear like you see in the movies. It was her. Jenny was standing in front of me.

"Hey Nick." She said with her angelic smile. 

"Jen.. you.. here, I." I stammered.

"Nick, you are not dreaming. Its me only." She said with a giggle.

I let a breath out of relief, I was wanting to see her for so long, here she is standing in front of me. Th feeling was not something a man could explain.

"Give me a hug. I missed you." I said.

But instead of hug, her lips came in contact with me. Both our lips moving in different directions.  I took a step behind, with her. My hand around her waist. Lips still in contact, She was holding her suitcase in one hand and somehow with the other hand she closed the door. At last we took a step behind from each other.

I looked her for a long time, simply taking in my beautiful wife's smile, her eyes and everything.

"Nick, I am sorry, for ignoring you. I was planning to surprise you, so I didn't want to simply ruin it." She apologized.

"It's okay. I am so happy to see you her." I just wanted to kiss her. And without saying more than that. I kissed her. She giggle against my lips, saying "Okay, guess I am forgiven."

With that, we both fell to the bed, her hand removing my shirt and my hand removing hers.

Then, we created a history.

~~End of FLASHBACK.~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, hope you all like this chapter. Will be back with more things on the next chapter.

At the last, I wrote 'Then, we created a history.' I really don't think it makes sense now. BUt with the story developing, it will... I promise.

Vote~comment.

Love,

-H.