Gown and suit.

Jennifer's pov.

I entered my office and watched Issac running towards me. "Good morning Issac. How are you doing?" I asked him.

"Morning Jenny, I am good and all are here for the meeting." Issac informed me.

"Issac, you can start the presentation. We three have something to discuss, we will come there in a few." I said to Issac. He nodded and left.

Girls and I entered my room and I said them to close the door behind them. "So, you guys know that Jonas brothers are sitting inside our conference room and they want to do a business with us. Which I don't understand why. I don't like idea of big stars doing business with us." I said to the Emma and Hazel in a hurry.

"I understand that we started this company now. But we anyway have to make a move, then only this company will go forward." Emma said while Hazel nodded in agreement.

"We get that you are nervous, we both are too. But you need to get this in your mind that whatever happens inside the room, we three face it together. Got it." Hazel said while her face covered in a tough look,we all nodded at each other.We took all the important files needed and walked to the conference hall.

Issac stopped his explanation about how well the company was doing in the mid sentence as we three entered the room. All the head snapped to us and they all gave a smile to us.

I noticed how Nick Jonas was staring at me. I couldn't make out the emotion in his eyes. It wasn't anger but it definitely easy happiness. It was something I couldn't understand. It started to make me a bit uneasy. But I left all that thoughts behind and started my meeting with a smile.

"Morning everyone, I am Jennifer May Summer."

~~~ONE HOUR LATER~~~

I was sopissed at everyone, the meeting did not go well. The Jonas boys kept asking to bring the price down and I realized that if I give them more discounts, our company won't even get a profit. The other thing which pissed a lot was the fact that Nick was staring at me the entire time. And at last I cancelled the deal.

I am driving my car. We reached Hazel's house before she exits the car, I ask "You are coming for the party tonight, right?"

"Yes, I will be there at your house by 4:30." Hazel said with a smile and went inside her house.

I ask Emma the same question but she refused as she has a date with Danny. Emma and Danny has been dating for one year now. She met in at some event we had organised. Danny liked her at the first sight and he asked her number and soon they started dating. Hazel and I on the other hand didn't have boyfriends for a long time now.

I was dating the school's popular boy once, I thought that we both were in love and stuff but later I discovered that he was a jerk. I was kind of blind in the love.

I dropped Emma in her house and after half an hour I reached my house. I pressed the calling bell and my maid Jane opens the door with a big smile.

"Hey Jenny, how was your meeting?" She asked me.

"Hey Jane, it didn't go well as I planned." I said to her.

"Oh, I am so sorry to hear that, anyway your mother said that she would meet you straight in grandma's house, and asked you to get dressed into gown which she has kept in your room." Jane informed me.

" Gown? But why?" I asked Jane.

"I am sorry dear, I don't know. I have a lot of work to do, so if you will excuse me." Jane said and I nodded to her saying she could leave now.

I curiously entered my room to find a very beautiful gown lying on my bed. It was a baby pink sleeve less gown and it has a small sliver belt around the waist. I really loved it. It was already 3:00 pm and I quickly took a bath. I didn't wash my hair as it was washed in the morning. I quickly changed into the gown and I took my hair curler. I curled few strands of bangs then braided the leftover hair loosely. I use Chanel's pink lipstick and did all eyeliner and eye shadow and all. I check myself in the mirror and felt good to go. As I reached the hall I got a call from my mom.

"Jenny, where are you? Hazel is here with me. Come fast, grandma really can't wait to see you. The party will start in an hour, hurry up." My mom said through the phone.

"Okay mom, will be there soon." I said and pressed the call end on my Iphone.

Why is Hazel with my mom already? Something is not right.

Nick's pov

So, the meeting did not go well at all. But i didn't care about it for once as I was focused on Jennifer. I knew that Jennifer had noticed me staring at her. But at last she canceled the deal. On our way back, we picked Dani from her friend's. She too came to know that the meeting didn't go well.
Now we all reached our house and we all got out of the car. When we entered the house, we heard our father calling for us from the living room.
"Boys the party will start at 5, you all need to get ready very soon. And Nick there is a suit kept in your room by your mother, wear that." My dad said and I nodded in response.
I went to my room and as I opened my door I saw a black and white suit. The coat and pants were black and the shirt was in white with a black ribbon and a pair of black leather shoe. I went to take a bath. I came back from the bathroom. And quickly changed into my dress. I uses my favorite perfume and check myself in the mirror and went to hall to see everyone waiting for me. Kevin and Joe were wearing suits too. Joe was wearing a blue coat and pants with white-red stripped tie, white shirt and brown leather shoes. Kevin went for all black and Dani was wearing a black and white gown that was till her knee.
My dad came from his room and said that our mom already left to grandma's house.
"Boys, let's go now." Dad said.

Dani's pov.
I know what was coming on Nick's way, the boys knew, all knew in this family except Nick. Even her family knew but she didn't. I sincerely hope everything goes well in my brother-in-law's future.
-----------------------------------------
Author's note-
Tatada........ The 3rd chapter is up. Next happy will be up soon. Spread love.
Vote-comment-like.